One of my biggest "weed fears" just happened

re: One of my biggest "weed fears" just happened

In my early 20's...I was a union boilermaker,welder,......we did an outage at THREE MILE ISLAND NUCLEAR POWER PLANT IN PA.......when we used to suite up in the "banana suites"...we would go down in the nuclear reactor and BLAZE our ass'es off....LOL....there would be 20 or 30 of us down there blazing and drinken whisky till we almost forgot where we were....LOL....if only they knew who was reparing the countries nuclear power plants then.....LOL....but we always got the job done....a little crossed eyed mind you...LOL...but it got done!....HELL, one time we snuck a hooker on the island and had her suited up and had her down there with us...LOL...a couple of us got radiated that day...LOL..union guys back then were a little on the rough side......LOL..if they only new.

South Florida does seem to be more relaxed. I lived there for about 10 years and was caught a couple of times with it. They told me it wasn't worth the paperwork and they let me go. A friend of mine told me that they got busted with an ounce of good stuff and the police officer took half of it, lol.

I doubt I would have gotten in trouble or anything, but as high and paranoid as I was I didn't wanna take any chances.

I had just got done smoking part of a blunt on the couch in my living room(while watching an old war movie) when I heard a bang on the door.

It was the police. I freaked out a little. I went out the back door, told them my back door was broken, and asked them what they needed. They got a 911 hang up. Um, my phone has been on the hook for the past 2 hours.

To make a long story short, I let an old friend use my address for cell phone service, and she ended up calling 911 on it... Her and I don't like each other now and this doesn't help.

Around here that couldn't have happened unless the person making the 911 call was in or beside your house. I dug an old prepaid cell phone out of my drawer a few months back. It hadn't been active in a long time. I was thinking about giving it to my mother so she would be able to dial 911 in case of emergency. I waited until Sunday morning when they wouldn't be busy and called. After I told them it wasn't an emergency and that I was thinking of giving the phone to someone for emergencies, the guy said that would work (I knew that). I asked him if he could tell where the call was coming from (Mom is old and ill) if someone called and couldn't speak. He told me that it looked like I was at the side of an address which was next door. While speaking with him I walked into the kitchen and he said, "Nope, it looks like you're actually at..." and gave my correct address to me. Then he said I must be walking through my house.

So they'd most likely go to the house that the person was at when they dialed 911 around here.

Umm , dunt think so! This is what Barry Cooper calls a "TAP N RAP" or "Knock and talk" , never ever open the door, like he says, if they had a right to be there , they would kick the door in. So fuck em.The wont be on their merry way though. they are the fucking pigs.

AMEN on not answering the door...you NEVER have to open the door to the PoPo.....the only way you have to open the door is if they slide a warent under it.....if they say "open up its the police"....dont do it,,it is not illegal to NOT open the door...and they know that....there not going to say..."hey,he wont open the door..we better get a warrent"....found this out from a Daytona Beach police officer I used to burn with....he used to get the best stuff....LOL..........PEACE

A 911 hangup can be grounds for emergency entry if, when the police (sometimes they send paramedics too if they call back and don't get an answer) get there they become suspicious that someone might be hurt and unable to come to the door or that someone inside might be held against their will.

So if they ever come knocking because of a 911 hangup and they can tell that people are inside but you refuse to answer the door, well that looks very suspicious. Or if you answer, hop out on the porch, pull the door shut behind you, and are visibly very paranoid. They have no way of knowing that you didn't kindap someone that managed to get to the phone and dial 911 before you took it away from her, tied her up, and hadn't had time to drag her into a closet or something before they knocked.

Best thing to do if you accidentally dial 911 from your residence is to answer the phone when they call back and explain that it was an accident. Some places that's the end of it, some places their policy is to always dispatch an officer for hangups even if they then get hold of you. There have been more than a few domestic violence episodes where their not doing so has resulted in someone being hurt/killed. But talking to them and appearing to be fine is generally all it takes.

If they knock on your door, answer it if they can tell that someone is there. Again, be cool and talk to them. If you're really freaking, take your shirt off, roll up your pants, and wrap a towel around yourself and tell them you were stepping into the shower.

Or whatever.

If your house is reeking of MJ, it might be best if you're sitting on the porch enjoying the nice day when they show up lol.

speaking of pot etiquitte is there a thread or topic that I have missed with peoples not to do's and do's for example I started smoking and always hung with growers that where at least ten years older and they passed knowledge around and I think unless i missed it here that this would be a great topic to share with one another to avoid the MAN!
example never travel with more than what you plan on smoking that day as in just a couple to a party instead of bringing out your entire lb.

just simple tips like that would be a good topic if anyone knows if this topic is already here please move this to the according thread or lets all start one!
number two tip if you have a microwave where you smoke and feel like unexpected company may come by , leave a bag of popcorn in the microwave ready to burn it because that smell covers up odors fairly strong quickly, just dont eat the popcorn afterwords when you get the munchies!

Oh man worst paranoia attack I ever had was one night after I got off of work. It was still pretty early in the night and my parents were still up so I couldn't go home and blaze. So instead I went to my old HS, stupid I know. So I roll up outside the school and park at the top of the hill, the school was probally a good 200 yards down the hill. So Im chillin hot boxin my car when all of a sudden this black and white rolls up next to me.

He shines that bright light they have on their car at me and tells me to roll down my window. The minute I do smoke just starts pouring out my window, and he had that light on so you could see it just billowing out lol. After a short convo which ended in me telling him I just got off of work and pulled over to make a phone call, which he asked me if I was being a smart ass for saying lol, he let me go lol.

police are people too, just explan youself and theyll go on their merry way!
Yea they'll go on their merry way after they take your shit and throw you in jail alright lol.

Actually a better rule of thumb G1nked is don't have more in your car with you then you can eat lol.

OMG this so brought back a memory i tried to forget...
Ok so i went to my friends house one night to smoke with her and her brother-n-law, her bro-n-law invited a few friends, so it ended up being like 8 of us in this little upstairs apartment. We smoked out on the walk way because her son was asleep in a room. After smokin we went back in the house to watch Jack ass the first movie(2005 ish) with the door open to make sure no smoke was in the house. we were all laughing and not paying any attention to the door. When we hear a HI. It was two cops. Standing there for who knows how long. we all froze, got hella nervous and kept laughing at the Jackassses on the movie. So they said the neighbor called because we were smoking weed in the walk way...OMG, ok you got us, we smoked. They just said try to keep the door closed next time k. watched some JackAss with us then left.

WHOLY SHit, that was close. We closed the door after they left and Laughted so hard, but Still scared as Hell!!

My worst experience was while serving in the navy overseas, in the phillipines. I was stationed at a special weapons unit and there were 4 of us assigned to the facility. I usually stashed my bung (made from bamboo) and my stash in the shop bay, way up on top of the ac intake vent ducting. I was returning to the shop with the crew when I noticed my div officer standing out front of the building with base police and dogs. This made my heart skip a few beats, and upon exiting the vehicle was asked for the keys to the building. I unlocked the office door and was going to proceed inside when I was told to step aside. I offered to turn on the lights and was permitted to, then step back outside. They searched every room in the facility but came up empty handed, to my shear delight. After they left, the others and I broke out the bong and sat outside for some much neeeded stress releif!

I might add, that the div officer and I were not on very good terms. I had turned over pictures of him using my crane and truck (both government vehicles) for personal use. Mind you, this was a top secret facility and technically he, the base police, and the dogs were not allowed to search the faclity because of the classified nature of the units inside. Furthermore, he was a wife beater and was known as such.

back in my younger days, quite a few years ago,there were a bunch of us hanging out at a friends house, we were all sitting around the liveing room one of my friends had a ounce all dumped out on a tray when there was a knock at the door, everybody yelled come in, thinking it was another one of our friends, well the door opened and it was the local cop, we were all in full view of the front door with our jaws on the floor, and this is no lie, he says im gonna close the door and try this again, he closed the door we hid the bud he knocked again my friend went to the door and opened it all he wanted was to tell us the neighbors were complaining about the music, he said nothing about the marijuana.

A few months after reporting onboard the ship(aircraft carrier) I was heading up to MAA shack(Ships Police) to sign in for lower deck security patrol - duty night. We were tied to the pier in San Diego, and I was about 15 minutes early for my watch. I entered the MAA shack but no one was around. On the desk was a 2 oz bag of weed and the red light was on in the search room. I double checked and made sure no one saw me put the bag in my pants pocket. I stashed the bag in my birthing compartment then headed back to sign in for watch. The MAA's were busy scrambling about looking for the evidence they just lost! I went about my merry way for my 4 hour watch. About a week and a half later, I ran into the dude who was being stripped searched that night and asked him if he wanted his weed back. He very kindly thanked me for stashing it and told me to go ahead and enjoy it. :)

..They are the fucking pigs.
If the 911 hang up had been a domestic violence in progress, would they still be pigs?

Cops respond to a 911 hang-up.
Cops startle pot head.
Cops arrest nobody, search nothing and go on their way.
I see no swinish behaviour.

you guys are funny. i've been booked for possession twice in my life, definitely not looking to add to that. i've gotta admit it, maybe it's because im not paranoid at all about the 5-0 and the pigs that i got busted. either way, funny store from me...
i always used to let my boys chill at my apt back in the day. basically all they do is smoke pot and smoke more pot. knowing what they were doing, i rang my own buzzer downstairs, and announced it was the police. i quickly let myself in with the key ran upstairs to my apt door and started banging on the door like a madman. after about 30 seconds i let myself in with my key and started crackin up so hard as i saw my friends flushing their stashes down the toilet. they were all out of breath and red in the face and scared shitless. ill never forget it.

Lol yah that sucks. The cops seems to always come knocking on my door, 5 times this year, yes 5 times this year looking for something or someone. One time it was at 2am saying that they got a person being held against there will at the place and my dumbass brother was ignorant enough to let them in and look around. The second time my dumbass girlfriend played into their word games and they were once again in the house, dumbass... The other 3 times- once they wanted to come in and look because of a domestic violence call and I told them that's too bad- and twice they were looking for the previous owner who was wanted by the police and child protective services for molestation or something horrible. I have since filed complaints against the police department and sent them a map of the other adress exactly like ours, also close by in the neighborhood so no more mix ups. I also make sure no one, and i mean no one, answers the door for teh police other than ME! lol

The worst however is when ur living in a duplex and the cops are wanting to come in and look for the neighbor cause he just beat his wife and was reported at your house by the old man neighbor. It makes it alot worse when you got a 5 foot plant in your closet hehe.

How bout this...Cops came to my apt & 2:30am.

Me and My roomates had just put away the bong and were heading to bed when we heard a bang @ the door. We opened the door and there were 2 cops, one Black and one White, and 2 firefighters on our front steps. They said they said oout apartment's panic alarm was activated and they were dispatched accordingly. We had no idea what they were talking about. Me and my roomates have never seen a panic switch in our apartment. The only thing my high scared brain processed was the cops need to walk through your house to make sure everything was alright and we wern't sending them away against our will.

How scared was i?

Smoke was in the air, ashes were everywhere and the bong was dead center in the living room! So i let them in (i know i was stupid) they made their way to the living room and stood their for about 30 seconds. The White Cop turns to the Black Cop and laughs as he reaches down and picks up my pack of honey backwoods.

My stomach drops and i start thinking about who's gonna come get me outta jail.

The White Cop says "Told u! No one smokes w Dutches", The Black Cop goes "yea whatever, they do back home...looks like everything ok, thanks for your cooperation, where is your alarm system?" Me and my roomates froze for about a minute. I responded "We don't have one as far as i know sir". The White cop said "wow our mistake, this is probably the wrong address"
...Long Story Short

They turn around and let themselves out the front door. Thank God!
Me and my roomates HAD to have a late night session after that Sobering Experience

:nicethread:

Reading this thread reminds me of a couple of close calls, here's the story of one of them...

When I was attending college in West Texas (I was about 19 at the time), I lived in a back yard apartment with an alley entrance. I had just violated my probation by giving a piss test that was full of THC (I was on probation for possession of mj at the time.) My po had promised to violate my probation and issue a warrant for my arrest. So, I was basically running from the law and the police were the last people I wanted to see.
One day I had several friends at my house, passing around blunts of stinky Mexican brick weed. Several of my friends had parked in the alley (which is technically illegal here). My asshole neighbor called the cops to have the cars towed. As the cops were pulling in the alley, a guy we knew was leaving my house...with a blunt in his ear. The cops stopped him and told him to give them the weed he had and they would let him go and not search his car. He had more pot and a large glass bong in his car so he gave them the blunt and was allowed to leave.
By now, the cops know what's going on inside the house. They came down the alley and walked up to the front door and started knocking on the door like they do... boom boom boom "Police, open up!" Fortunately, I had a small PC camera, rigged to my TV, outside pointing at my front porch. I saw the two cops walk up on my front porch on the TV screen out of the corner of my eye. I killed the lights and told everyone in the house to sit down and shut up. The bathroom window was opened and it faced the alley, so there was no way to flush anything. Three to four cops beat on my door and my windows with their flashlights for at least 30 minutes, stopping occasionally to shout through the door that if I didn't open up they were going to tow my two friend's cars that had parked in the alley. At one point I was sure they were going to break the windows. One of our buddys who was parked in the alley got antsy and started telling me, "Hey, just let me go out there and move my car, I'll deal wit the cops." I told him he was going to stay right where he was and if he went for the door I would knock him the fuck out. He was not happy about it but he sat down and shut up... Finally the cops came with a tow truck and towed the two cars that were parked in the alley, beat on the door a few more times and then they were gone. It felt like we had been in an hours long stand off. Everyone, especially me, was shaken but no one went to jail and I still had my weed. :smokin:

I had learned the first time I got arrested, never open the door for the police... Bite me once, shame on you...Bite me twice, shame on me.

On a side note, the guy with the blunt that the cops let go didn't even bother to call me and warn me the cops were headed to my house... He called me the next day and told me the story of the cops letting him go. If I ever see that dude again it's gonna be sos. ;)

Way back in the 80s i use to ride a honda 750 year round here in michigan one cold january morning i was leaving my bud guys house when i came out my battery was dead so here i am QP in my snowsuit push starting my bike when lo and behold up pulls a monroe county sherrif K9 officer!
He questions me why i was riding a bike in 4 foot of snow then puts me in the back seat where behind me was princess a 100lb drug sniffing dog in the far back divided section of the police panel wagon squad car this dog just starts going insane smelling the bud !

Her handler starts yelling at her stop it stop it! While hes writing me a ticket for having no insurance he says i have no idea why shes acting so strange (duh!)but i caught a huge break when the officer was generous enough to let me park my bike in my buddys garage instead of towing it so i put my bike away plus ditched my stash then went out and gladly accepted the $50 ticket.

Whew!

Back
Top Bottom