One of the First

CannaVince

Wow i just recently recieved my medi-card and i am one of the first 10,000 in all of AZ to have gotten one yet! Too bad theres no stores! Gonna need to jion a club! Anyone else belong to a local club? Well in az of course? I love you all here at 420mag! Your all my homies! Thanx

When was Your Doctor visit and who was the Doctor, what Town? I've been hosed twice by Doc's who get My medical records and then can never get a appointment to see Them.Let Us Arizona People how things go for You ( get harassed by the Police/ Neighbors etc).

congrats cannavince its nice huh? you gotta grow bro! woody77 the idea is i think not to tell everyone your mmj status,after all its a medical condition you have that gets you the card, most regular docs are still scared, you'll have to go to a az mmj doc unfortunatly,its new territory for az so i see lots of old thinking and uncertainty but we need to just stay strong and vigilant, and maybe a bit cautious, this is how green wins the west!! a steady will,and sharing info,dispelling myths:peace::thumb:

Well update..:
I've had my medi-lic...since aug.....and well.....f@€£ing love it.. I belong to several valley clubs and look forward to joining their forces once laws are in full force....it's strange going to pick up all legally....dont miss those old wAys of getting my meds....I've met with local patients and have helped people cultivate at home....I've now grown for 2 yrs and love this new hobby.....thanx to all my Local AZ homies on this site ......and too some out a staters who have come out west here to meet up through this great site...:420: rules...

Back
Top Bottom