One Pollen Shakin' PotChimp!

Second GDP x GDP (more haired phenotype) to go in the jar :) I might need to take this back out and dry it for another day; I'm burning a J of it right now and it's not staying lit plus the stem was wet when I ground it up:

0032157.JPG
0042020.JPG

Better nugs from this one (It's the one I'm revegging), but there's little grape musk smell or taste to it, at least right now. It may be more Big Bud dominant. I'm gettin' a buzz from it, though..... :tokin:

Thanks CHH hey I'm doing pretty good on cutting down on the weed I only smoked one doob today!

0012304.JPG

:clown:
I'm going to be chopping the second 818 Headband x GDP soon, and the first one will be going in a jar tomorrow. Man these 3 SLH x Blueberry plants are taking forever. Tonight's 11 weeks since first hairs and these things are still popping white hairs the last one looks like it's gonna go another couple weeks :jawdropper:
014758.JPG
015684.JPG
017573.JPG

Check out the whole mess with a few others in there :)

020446.JPG

I think that last plant is SSH dominant. It's the only hybrid parent in these plant's lineages that goes that long in flower. But it smells like lemon. Kinda makes me go :hmmmm:

First 818 Headband x GDP to hit the jar (I'm gonna keep the lid off this 'cause it's a little wet still too):

0012305.JPG
0022261.JPG

I'm burnin' a doob of it right now. I was thinking about taking the reveg out of the veg unit and calling it no on that hybrid (due to the small yield), but I had to look at that last sentence five times to remember what I was talking about even as I was writing it and this doob's only about half gone. I think I'll keep it..... :)

Edit - Tastes good too.

Sheesh, it sure has enough trichs ... :thedoubletake: ... looks positively gooey from here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Next 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple to hit the drying rack :)

0012309.JPG
0022265.JPG

I like the yield on this one. And I'm going to add longer dark periods to my process, or at least experiment with them on different strains; it may not work as well on all of them. I read in the seed description of some breeder's cut of WW that a 5 day dark period is advised to bring out the most terpines for smell, and it worked well on this hybrid.
That puts this grow at the point of all 3 GDP x GDP (more haired phenotype) and all 3 818 x GDPs being chopped. The other GDP x GDP and 818 x GDP are on separate trays until they're dry enough to remove the seeds from, all 3 of the GDP x GDP (less haired phenotype) were male, and I culled all but the one I used for a father (the one that turned out to be both sexes). That leaves the 3 SLH x Blueberry plants, both of the darker ones are going into the dark period tonight (not that they need it; I'm gonna have to lie if somebody comes in and tell them I use this new lemon blueberry floor cleaner they came out with). The last one still doesn't have that many brown hairs yet. I'll try to get some pics up tonight.

Isn't it GREAT when a PLAN comes together :cheesygrinsmiley:

Two of my recent plans came apart so it helps to get a good grow in like this :)

I had to get one more pic of the last ones together. I put both the shorter, colorful SLH x Blueberry plants in the dark last night, so that leaves one Hazy looking, tall, lemony aromatic wood smelling one left. I'm going to move the timer to 11.5/12.5 as soon as it's out:

0012312.JPG

These should be eye-burning after 4 or 5 days of dark (if a long dark period works the same on them):

0022267.JPG
0032164.JPG

Still going and not many brown hairs:

0042026.JPG

:lot-o-toke:

:thumb: Here's the first Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry to get the chop!

0012314.JPG

Getting rid of the lower branches and not growing that one crowded in would have helped the yield out a lot. Here's some various bud shots (it looked a lot better when it was in mid bloom):

0022269.JPG
0051916.JPG
0032167.JPG
0061697.JPG
0071581.JPG
0042029.JPG

And here's the ol' weed plate :)

0091289.JPG

I'm going to put some of that with the trim; it's wispy. The scent is more to the lemon in front and blueberry in the background with a light Haze smell. But it's weaker now for some reason, at least before cure. The similar plant to this one is in the dark still, so I should see if keeping it in for more time helps on this phenotype. They smell close to the same now, so the second one should be stronger. Mostly I chopped this one now to get it into reveg (which I did) and to smoke on it some..... :tokin:

Thanks for the compliment. I was going to reveg all 3 of these, but I think I want to start over. My next grow is going to be 10 SLH x DJ Short's Blueberry, and instead of looking for a father for the clone I'm going to look for both the father and mother in the same grow. I'm only going to reveg the plant that's still going; I have a feeling that it's a goodie from how long it's taking. The one I put into reveg already will be coming back out and this one won't be going in for the mom:

0022273.JPG
0032172.JPG
0051919.JPG

Similar in structure to the last one; everything from the last 5 or 6 nodes down from the top should have been cut off:

0061700.JPG

After chop:

0081444.JPG
0091291.JPG

Tokin:

Back
Top Bottom