One Seed In The Ground

joedaddy805

So here is my plan. I'm gonna get 1 seed plant it in the ground and just water it with my water hose and never give it any nutes. I'm gonna put some soil to help it out for its first month or so. I'm curious to see what will happen to it. I'm not gonna give it to much attention, just water it when it needs it. I'll be doing a weekly update on it so whoever is interested in watching it can see what happens. Thats if it doesn't die from the cold nights around 50's.

Re: One seed in the ground!!!!!

i just have some seeds from my first grow. its gonna be the same as I'm growing right now. i think its some kind of kush but I'm not to sure. i sure do hope it is a female. on my other journal i planted 6 seeds and 5 of them turned out to be females. hopefully i get lucky with this one. I'm just not sure if I'm gonna top it or not.

Subbed, good way to see how fertile your soil is. :popcorn:

hey joe im doing the same thing as you are. hopefully everything is going to be fine. all the best for your plant :goodluck:

One of my buddies grew outdoors last season just using bagseed and a waterhose. Those gosh darn things got about 10 foot tall. The stalks are still in the ground and they look just like wooden tree stumps about 6 inches thick. I hope you have plenty of room. I think I would plant several seeds just to be sure one is a female.

OK ITS ALL SET. I DUG UP A HOLE I PUT SOME HOMEMADE FERT ON THE BOTTOM. THEN I PUT SOME 420 RECIPE SOIL AND EARTH WORM CASTINGS ON TOP OF THAT. THEN I CUT THE BOTTOM OFF A K-CUP THEN PUT SOME SEEDLING SOIL IN IT THEN DROPPED THE SEED IN IT. SO FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS ITLL HAVE SOMETHING TO FEED OFF THEN AFTER THAT ITS ON ITS OWN. NOW ITS JUST A WAITING GAME. I WAS GONNA SPROUT IT IN A DOME WITH HEATING PAD TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS BUT I JUST DECIDED TO JUST LEAVE IT ALONE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I ALSO JUST THREW AN EXTRA SEED ON THE SIDE FOR A BACK UP IN CASE ONE DOESNT SPROUT.

20140413_085933.jpg
20140413_090142.jpg
20140413_090147.jpg

20140401_181404.jpg
20140401_201954.jpg
20140401_202035.jpg

Subscribed JoeDaddy805, good luck!!

Sounds interesting... Subbed

Back
Top Bottom