OneHitter's Fox Farm, Soil, Blue Dream Grow Journal, 2014

Watered today with SLF 100 enzyme and some Cal-Mag.
No nutes today.
They are looking healthy.

Raised the lights a little bit and now that I'm looking at these pics I realize I have
to raise the fans up a little higher too.

Has anyone heard of SLF 100 from South Cascade Organics out of Oregon?

Here's some pics:

IMG_20141223_173441872.jpg
IMG_20141223_173431869.jpg
IMG_20141223_173340048.jpg
IMG_20141223_173324671.jpg
IMG_20141223_173318479.jpg

I'm all in for this one. I have 30 blue dream seeds. I thought about doing a phone hunt but I'm to busy right now with other pheno hunting strains. I run a sea of green style set up because I hate vegging. I have a 8x8 gorilla tent and I run and currently I have 2x600's. I use 6" square buckets. My current run is tangie (sativa dominant)by reserva Prada. I don't have the luxury to buy clones so I take cuttings from mothers. I root my cuttings aeroponicly. I then vegged them once they are rooted for a week or two. I top and lollypop them. Them I transfer them to my medium of choice (lately it has been coco) I have 36 under 2x600. I hand feed them wich I don't mind. Majority of my plants I have no Larf due the lollypopping. That way the plant focus its energy on the upper buds.

I never grown blue dream but base on your pics she looks sativa dominat. I wouldn't veg no longer than 10-14 inches. You being in a tent I would be worried about not having enough space. My next run is a true sea of green wich I think would awesome in your set up. If you had square buckets you could easily do 40-60 rooted clones straight to flower with no veg time. To be honest if you had a true indica or indica hybrid that doesn't strecth as much you could do 120 girls under your 2x1000. But that's a different story.

Good luck

I'm all in for this one. I have 30 blue dream seeds. I thought about doing a phone hunt but I'm to busy right now with other pheno hunting strains. I run a sea of green style set up because I hate vegging. I have a 8x8 gorilla tent and I run and currently I have 2x600's. I use 6" square buckets. My current run is tangie (sativa dominant)by reserva Prada. I don't have the luxury to buy clones so I take cuttings from mothers. I root my cuttings aeroponicly. I then vegged them once they are rooted for a week or two. I top and lollypop them. Them I transfer them to my medium of choice (lately it has been coco) I have 36 under 2x600. I hand feed them wich I don't mind. Majority of my plants I have no Larf due the lollypopping. That way the plant focus its energy on the upper buds.

I never grown blue dream but base on your pics she looks sativa dominat. I wouldn't veg no longer than 10-14 inches. You being in a tent I would be worried about not having enough space. My next run is a true sea of green wich I think would awesome in your set up. If you had square buckets you could easily do 40-60 rooted clones straight to flower with no veg time. To be honest if you had a true indica or indica hybrid that doesn't strecth as much you could do 120 girls under your 2x1000. But that's a different story.

Good luck

Hi Sky Rocket. Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the show!

You're right Blue Dream is 80% Sativa and it's what I have at the moment.
Next run I will get square pots and an indica dominant strain. I can legally do
30 plants at the moment so that's what it is.

P.S - Nice looking plants you got on your grow journal.

I gave the girls just plain water with a little bit of CalMag 2 days ago and no water yesterday.

Today's stats: (Day 8 of Flowering)
Temp/Humidity 77 F/54%
pH 6.5
Feeding: 460 ppm
5 gallons water mixed with:
2 teaspoons Fox Farm Grow
1 teaspoon Fox Farm Bloom
1 Teaspoon Fox Farm Tiger Bloom
2 teaspoons Cal Mag.
That's a little lighter than I usually water with but I'm using
Fox Farm Ocean and Happy Frog blended soil which is already
amended and it's only 3 weeks since I transplanted so there's
plenty of food in the mix still. They are responding well to light feeding
right now and I'm giving them worm casting tea every 3rd watering.

Some Pics:

IMG_20141227_175301562.jpg

IMG_20141227_175247584.jpg

Had a small emergency last night.
One of the 1000 watt hoods had a socket short out.
Luckily the breaker tripped but the socket got so hot that the screw on
the housing on the bulb melted and the glass on the hood shattered! Dam!
Don't know what happened. Maybe some condensation got in there somewhere.
I have installed a few hundred lamps in my life and never had that happen before.
The plants were fine and the guys at the grow shop were so cool.
They replaced the bulb and gave me a new hood. Thanks guys!

Got everything back up 100%.
Temps/Humidity is 75/42%
Removed lower branches and some lower shade leaves and
watered with water mixed with worm castings. They really look good.
Thankful everything worked out today.

Happy New Year everybody!

Blue Dream Day 11:

IMG_20141231_171404476.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Really? 131 views and no responses?
Any advice on growing Blue Dream in a 4x8 tent would be much appreciated. Thanks
Those are clones? You only veg them for a week then switch lights to flower? How much does a clone cost? I grow from seed so it’s a lengthy process. I’m trying autoflowers for the first time and it’s still taking forever to get to the fun part.

Back
Top Bottom