Ongoing Blueberry Grow

Worked very well for me and i use this mixture on any plant. Had a spidermight infestation on my one aloe vera plant and used this mixture and all gone.
It sounds very useful. This year I have used BT, insecticide soap, and Neem, mostly Neem spray. So far they remain looking in good shape without any apparent bugs living in them. But yeah, I feel it is good to regularly use something, preferably organic that breaks down in a short period of time. Plants having bug infestations are not pretty.

It sounds very useful. This year I have used BT, insecticide soap, and Neem, mostly Neem spray. So far they remain looking in good shape without any apparent bugs living in them. But yeah, I feel it is good to regularly use something, preferably organic that breaks down in a short period of time. Plants having bug infestations are not pretty.
I prefer more organic than shop bought stuff. Plant is healthy and this mixture is working like a bomb. Hope this can help people in future.

I prefer more organic than shop bought stuff. Plant is healthy and this mixture is working like a bomb. Hope this can help people in future.
I have heard similar with onion and garlic in past but back then I hadn't been sure at that stage of my growing experience, your post reminded me and now makes good sense too.

I have heard similar with onion and garlic in past but back then I hadn't been sure at that stage of my growing experience, your post reminded me and now makes good sense too.
I knew about the method for years before i started growing. My grandma started to use this method and then my parents and they all had good results to keep pests away. I only started using this method when i made my own gardens and started growing weed.

Morning from rainy langebaan. Just an photo update. I have been upping the nutrifeed thanks to mr. Smeegs. She looks like that she is loving the more nutrifeed.

IMG-20210310-WA0001.jpg

Hey everyone! Hope all are keeping safe in these tough times. As previously said. My diy light setup seems to be very weak and the buds aren't developing as dense as I wished it would. But hey one learns. Like they say trial and tests. This has been a immense learning curve for me and I am planning on getting proper lights for future grows. I will be taking some more pictures later of the blueberry and upload it here. I have also done some trial plants outdoors to see how the soil will work in our area and it did not do too bad. Got a nice blueberry and amnesia going which will be ready for harvest soon. I have worked in my own organic compost i made myself into the soil and have been feeding the girls with nutrifeed. 2 scoops nutri per 5l water at 6.5ph. I should have started a grow journal for them but didn't as these two were just tests to get the feel of growing outdoors. Next outdoor grow will be done on the proper method in pots with proper soil. Here is a picture or 2 of the outdoor girls. My grow skills arent advanced but I have learned a great deal from this forum and there are great people here always willing to help and give advice. Happy growing everyone and keep safe.

Blueberry

IMG_20210322_123505.jpg

IMG_20210322_123456.jpg

IMG_20210322_085914.jpg

IMG_20210322_085907.jpg

Amnesia

IMG_20210316_183424.jpg

IMG_20210316_183414.jpg

Hey everyone! Hope all are keeping safe in these tough times. As previously said. My diy light setup seems to be very weak and the buds aren't developing as dense as I wished it would. But hey one learns. Like they say trial and tests. This has been a immense learning curve for me and I am planning on getting proper lights for future grows. I will be taking some more pictures later of the blueberry and upload it here. I have also done some trial plants outdoors to see how the soil will work in our area and it did not do too bad. Got a nice blueberry and amnesia going which will be ready for harvest soon. I have worked in my own organic compost i made myself into the soil and have been feeding the girls with nutrifeed. 2 scoops nutri per 5l water at 6.5ph. I should have started a grow journal for them but didn't as these two were just tests to get the feel of growing outdoors. Next outdoor grow will be done on the proper method in pots with proper soil. Here is a picture or 2 of the outdoor girls. My grow skills arent advanced but I have learned a great deal from this forum and there are great people here always willing to help and give advice. Happy growing everyone and keep safe.

IMG_20210322_123505.jpg

IMG_20210322_123456.jpg

IMG_20210322_085914.jpg

IMG_20210322_085907.jpg

IMG_20210316_183424.jpg

IMG_20210316_183414.jpg
Beautiful girls my friend.

Thank you! They don't look as great as most people's outdoor but it was a test. Proof will be in the smoke when ready.
Beautiful girls my friend.

Thank you! They don't look as great as most people's outdoor but it was a test. Proof will be in the smoke when ready.
I don't see a dam thing wrong with those beauties. Nice work my friend.

I don't see a dam thing wrong with those beauties. Nice work my friend.
Thank you very much. The blueberry smells so sweet. I can't wait for her to be harvest. Really seeing forward to test the bud out

Some photies. Not very great:

IMG_20210325_185611.jpg

IMG_20210325_185603.jpg

IMG_20210325_185553.jpg

IMG_20210325_185540.jpg
Did I read that properly ( not very great ) somebody posted the wrong pics i think. Very nice. How far is your light? My friend

Did I read that properly ( not very great ) somebody posted the wrong pics i think. Very nice. How far is your light? My friend
Light is prob 40cm max from the bottom stems. Its not really a strong light. It was a diy light i made myself but is currently in the market for a proper grow light. Just wish my salary would allow me to just buy one straight off but have to save for it. Life's tough but i will get there with a proper light. Her smell is atleast good. Not great by meaning my bud formation is not as big as I would've thought. Atleast it is still a beautiful looking plant for a first successful indoor grow. Lol. Failed the previous grow...

Light is prob 40cm max from the bottom stems. Its not really a strong light. It was a diy light i made myself but is currently in the market for a proper grow light. Just wish my salary would allow me to just buy one straight off but have to save for it. Life's tough but i will get there with a proper light. Her smell is atleast good. Not great by meaning my bud formation is not as big as I would've thought. Atleast it is still a beautiful looking plant for a first successful indoor grow. Lol. Failed the previous grow...
We all do the best we can with what we have. You are on track my friend don't fret about a light if you can't afford it. Keep on going she will get there for you .

We all do the best we can with what we have. You are on track my friend don't fret about a light if you can't afford it. Keep on going she will get there for you .
Thanks buddy! I still want to get a proper grow light as I am planning to change my grow space. Lots of plans this is the reason why I rather wantto get a better light. I'll still use the current diy light for clones in the future. For now I must make due with what I currently have and just build up knowledge first on grows.

I've got bad news people. My diy light setup went bye bye last night. So i'm a bit screwed on my lighting situation for the indoor. Will have to check what I can figure out for interm. I am so sad about this. Bit of good news. Outdoor has been harvested.

Back
Top Bottom