and here is the Dark Star
20141020_083349_1_.jpg

Ok, here is the Blue Kush
20141020_083325_1_.jpg

Here is the MKage
20141020_083337_1_.jpg

and here is the Dark Star
20141020_083349_1_.jpg

lookin good , i see some of the older lower deficiency's but the new growth look allot better ..

yea start you a journal and more people will be involved in your grow experience. \\check out my signature for more site threads and contest!

but that's exactly what grow journals are for, dude, to ask questions about your grow, how you're doing, spot deficiencies etc, kinda exactly like this thread :peace:

Journal is here already: 4 Plants - 3 Strains - Promix HP - 600W MH/HPS

This thread is so I can ask for help without flooding the journal with random questions.[/QUO
TE]
go to the top right hand corner to settings and edit your signature ..add a link to your journal..
(i actually think ive been on your journal )

the engineer is correct . u want that stuff on your journal so u can look back in one place. u will get more help on a journal the f.a.q. my opinion..

Well the Dark Star is finally showing problems. 3 days ago I gave her the equivalent of 1/2 gallon of water with 1.5 tsp Grow Big, 1.5 tsp Big Bloom and 3 pinches of Epsom salt. I don't think it's lockout so must be under or over doing the nutes?
20141029_064433_1_.jpg

to me it looks like u burn them a little.. i would use what u did above but put it in a full gl of water .. ive never used epson salts so i have no advice on that ..
ph?
ppm?

I switched over to tap water a bit ago, ppm of that is around 150 and the ph is 8.0 (after chlorine evaporates). My runoff after watering them today was 5.8-5.9. I do think the problem is an excess of nutes, not lockout.

did u check the ppm of the nutes going in .. 8.0 ph damn thats high and coming out low . your on the edge of not getting some of the nutes taken up .

2planthlpr.gif

not sure of which medium u are talking about . but if your growing hydro then 8.0 is way off . so u could be dealing with multiple issues .

i would flush and ph to 6.5 if in soil and 5.8 if in hydro..

that is a soiless medium and 8.0 is really high!! i would look into around 6.0 ph

exactly.. id shoot for around 6.0

flush her first !

Back
Top Bottom