Online Canadian Dispensary

GRAVsmoker

Hello To 420 Magazine Community. I am new here, so hi to everyone :). Id like to know some good online dispensary in Canada. I've heard about herbal Dispatch in a positive way, but id like to know what are your Favorites. Thanks a lot.

Yes Grav,
I use Kelowna Weeds out of Kelowna, BC. The premises are pristine and secure. They are licenced by the city and the police come to review his record sales to make sure all buyers have a Doctors or Nurse Practitioner's note. However KW cannot ship it via Canada Post because the herb, oils, extracts are stolen. Have it sent by courier for complete safety. (Frieght is free over $250 CDN. I intend to fly under the radar to avoid whatever nasty taxes and all are invented by that bloody minded trudeau and his Fiberals. I mostly grow my own.
Happy Growing,

:volcano-smiley:

I hear great things about 'high grade aid' out of Vancouver. People are great, you can use PayPal, fast delivery via courier with sign for delivery, taxes included in prices,,, lots of incentives and specials. All products I've tried have been great.

Back
Top Bottom