Online cannabis sales that deliver to Aus

Any tips for growing outdoors? I am going to grow a couple of plants but was not sure if it would be easier to use pots of put them in the ground.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Cheers,

It was so long that I posted the thread I totally forgot I mentioned that company in the OP.

From what I know, seeds can make it and be sure to select stealth packaging.

As an aside, a friend who recently returned from the US brought back some vape cartridges - wow!

The sativa one she had - I've never experienced quite a head stone like it!

The indica one I tried - a body stone that had me asleep in 40 minutes, lol.

A shame we can't get those here.

j
I brought a couple back. At 94.5% THC, yes, they worked well. Very well indeed. Depending on which state you're in the pot tax varies. State I was in has like 8.8% sales tax then 20% pot tax but you get to choose which variety you want. It's incredible walking into the shops for the first time. Kids and candy or lolly shops comes to mind.

So you don’t have a prescription? You know you can get a script for 10 grams for about $150 to fill the script (get the bud) but about $80-$350 for a session to get a 12 month script and any consults to CHANGE or talk it costs that same fee.

All these places have a FREE consult for IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE! Anyone with PAIN! Or ANXIETY OR DEPRESSION WILL GET IT. Just do homework and see what’s there. So price compare for cannabis strain or strength prescribed or that you can get. I’ve seen/have the list of all possible prescribed products and there are many thousands of them from flower to hash to resin to powder to tricks to food to powder for milkshakes all with doses to get you “high” but also with many CBD ratio options and other Terpines that effect how you feel when high.

But if you want to get ONLINE buy it on deep web with btc or even the LIGHT WEB . This web.. not dark. And pay BTC ? You can get bags for $280 at done places still or even cheaper. Since price went up over Covid as people did blame it. I saw it. It wasn’t all Covid. People wanted to make fast money. Anyway. Good luck .

Or try down the pub or skatepark 🙏😮‍💨

Back
Top Bottom