Online headshops?

Wow. Vansterdam is easily the nicest online headshop I have seen in a while. Good design (which is just so important to me. dunno why.) and real products, not just the same 50 acrylic mini bongs everyone else has.

Thanks. :)

thats what i was thinking......grasscity is good..but they dont have alot of big name brands like grasspixie said...sometimes i find myself there just browsing through their selection of bong even though i know NONE of them could EVER replace my roor..

^actually, they do have one big name that i loke a lot, Molino.
Also, i got my no label glass on glass bong there, and it was actually really good.

yeah molino has some good stuff...i like the molino glass roors they have their very very nice...but real expensive....the no name glass on glass bongs are good too...not on the thicker side but they work...thats where i got my glass bong

hey can someone post somemore info on vansterdamn.ca
looks good to me but will they have good delivery?
will they leave the package at the front door or ask for signature
i have asshole neighbors and i dont want them seeing me sign for a package
they are true douchebags and would call the piggies(and I hate when i smell bacon)

i placed an order on vansterdam.ca

ordered a 17'' glass bong
and a 9'' 2 piece bubbler

pics after they show up :) probally like monday or soo.

i placed an order on vansterdam.ca

ordered a 17'' glass bong
and a 9'' 2 piece bubbler

pics after they show up :) probally like monday or soo.

Kittyloaf's the Glass Queen. Check her gallery. Very nice pieces.

yeah i know i already have....i am in love with her ROOR collection

They have slides, but most still have carbs.

a glass bong with a carb is pointless...i think they only molino bong with a slide i seen was the new bong with a perculator they just came out with....too small for my taste

could somebody give some American online headshops... shipping is too expensive overseas

Back
Top Bottom