Online seed Banks?

thxheaven420

Hey guys I'm sure there is a post for this but i want updated reviews.

I love growing and looking to place an order.

Have you ordered from one? are they honestly safe?

I want to be abe to pick my strains but have never done the online thing. Looking to
hear about experiences, whether they are good or bad.

Thanks in advanced my friends.
D

heres my latest lady.
5 weeks into flower
420mag_com_1.jpg
420_mag_com_3.jpg
420_mag_com_2.JPG

Herbie's
Treated me right & so far in 2 orders 100% germination rate even the FreeBie Beans are all up & growing
they be discrete as well

I used herbies, and have no complaints. All my seeds have germed, and they made it through customs in Chicago, which I hear can be difficult. They guarantee their delivery. Plus, their single seed selection is the best. Pretty much everything on their regular site is in their single seed centre.

I used herbies, and have no complaints. All my seeds have germed, and they made it through customs in Chicago, which I hear can be difficult. They guarantee their delivery. Plus, their single seed selection is the best. Pretty much everything on their regular site is in their single seed centre.

But you had them shipped right to your house?

Payment methods?

Sorry but live with gf and not willing to take a chance of gettin her in trouble.

But you had them shipped right to your house?

Payment methods?

Sorry but live with gf and not willing to take a chance of gettin her in trouble.

Yup, sent directly to house. Used a debit card and didn't have any problems. Nothing to worry about, just get super stealth shipping. Even if they snag your seeds, they don't come to your house looking for you. You just get a letter from customs stating they kept your package.

Don't use Attitude. Got my order seized. Worst customer service. They didn't do much to help me. Ordered 15 seeds. When I contacted them they said they would replace half of that order and add it to a new order. So I have to risk seizure again and spend more money to recover half of what was supposed to get delivered to me the first time. Basically, I'm out almost $100. Always get guaranteed shipping no matter what seed bank you order from.

I also have a question on where I can find true old school skunk that was the original and was Indica not sativa. Also the new northern lights are indica which were sativa. Not sure when it changed but after the fuzz took all my stock in 06 that I had started purchasing them in the early 80s and I several others like early girl, early Pearl, Big Bud, Hashish plant and many others. I would like to obtain old type stock to reengineer the strains I loved that I created from old stock. Now the banks seem to have strains that they have no clue as to the genetics that were used to create the products they are selling . each seed has 1024 possibilities of what you will have through the genes in each given seed. So please if anyone can help me to find the old strains used for making today's strains.

Cannabiogen seeds and ace seeds carry a lot of the heirloom strains. In pretty sure herbies sells them. I've only used herbies, and both times I've been more than happy with my orders. Their super stealth is awesome and customer service can't be beat

Back
Top Bottom