Only .5g of Herb left? You need a Firecracker

Thew1sest

This recipe is an oldie but a goodie. The OG Firecracker, it requires common items found in the pantry and very little bud. I'll toss in an ingredient list down below and a step by step how to. Be careful these little guys are Extremely potent. Wait 45min to an hour and a half before trying more. Let them do their thing. :popcorn: Alright now on to the good stuff.

Items needed
1. Peanut butter (Higher the fat content the better)
2. Cooking Oil (Again not needed but reduces the chances of peanut butter burning)
3. .5g - .7g per serving (Depending on strength desired)
4. Foil
5. Crackers (Graham are my favorite)
6. Oven
7. Hours of free time ahead ;)

Photo05061354.jpg

Step 1
Grind up the desired amount of bud and set off to the side. .5g usually does it for one serving but if you want to try anything up to 1g be careful these are very potent.

Photo05061356.jpg

Step 2
Take your peanut butter and put it in a bowl or container to stir, put a tiny bit of oil at a time until it is somewhat "runny" usually 4 parts peanut butter to one part oil.

Photo05061402.jpg

Step 3
Spread the peanut butter on both sides of the cracker, (top and bottom), and place it onto a sheet of foil.

Photo05061405.jpg

Step 4
Place the grinded weed upon one side of the cracker, and sandwhich it together, the more peanut butter the herb is touching the more it will be released. Make sure both sides are covered and sandwhich them together.

Photo05061406.jpg

Step 5
Wrap the sandwhiched crackers snuggly in the aluminum foil. Wrap them completely so none of the crackers are exposed.

Photo05061407.jpg

Step 6
Preheat the oven to 300F, wait about 10-15 minutes for this to preheat. Than place the crackers wrapped in foil in the oven about 8 inches above the bottom. Set the timer for 20 minutes, and place them in the oven. Cook them for a total of 20 min at 300F.

Step 7
Take them out of the oven allow them to cool, and add any of your favorite toppings! I love whip cream or honey on mine. They have a bit of that "herb" taste but damn do they work well!
Photo05061442.jpg

Enjoy!! :cool: Let me know how they are, only uses a bit of your meds ;)

I'm currently making these, I used .75g of bud on mine, looks like a lot! The first thing I thought was, damn I have to eat all of that! I'll post the effects later

Edit: After 20 mins at 300, the peanut butter is still runny. I'm going to throw it back in for another 7-10 and then check it out.

Edit2: I took it out and let it cool a little before i had to put gobs of peanut butter on tob, damn that was rough! my mouth tastes like weed that has already been smoked, if you know what I mean?

I'm currently making these, I used .75g of bud on mine, looks like a lot! The first thing I thought was, damn I have to eat all of that! I'll post the effects later

Edit: After 20 mins at 300, the peanut butter is still runny. I'm going to throw it back in for another 7-10 and then check it out.

Edit2: I took it out and let it cool a little before i had to put gobs of peanut butter on tob, damn that was rough! my mouth tastes like weed that has already been smoked, if you know what I mean?

I tried to edit my post, my oven may cook a bit higher than it states at 300, you want to cook them until the peanut butter looks "cooked" and no longer runny and you smell a hint of marijuana. If it's runny it may not have released the thc into the peanut butter, Cooking times may vary so just cook em until theyre done. There's another great firecracker thread in the 420 kitchen with a similar recipe and directions. O yeah you'll taste the herb, I personally dont mind it though

:goodluck:

Im sorry but that was hilarious, Suballer I just see you sitting there with a mouth full of inert Peanut Butter ! Forgive me.

Back
Top Bottom