Only but the best of advice :)

shmeeze16

FullSizeRender4.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
Lets say this is a first time grow.
I would like feedback as to how it looks, veg for a long time due to learning curves, 2 months and flowering for 4 weeks now.
I have seen a few pics of flowering 4 weeks in and this plant seems to be sluggish any opinions?
The plant is about 5 1/2 feet tall under a 600 hps any ideas on yield??

It would be helpful if you can familiarize us with your grow. On the surface they look ok, but without more details there's no way to tell for sure what's going on.

As for yield, it's difficult to guess, and even more difficult to guess from just a couple pictures.

Personally, I would have trained it to grow much shorter. 5.5 feet tall is causing your lower bud sites to miss out on light.

How to Ask for Grow Support

REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR GROW SUPPORT

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

5 1/2" feet tall! yikes. thats way too tall IMO. I like to keep em around 36" when finished, if possible. I usually veg for around 10 days then flip them to 12/12, and try and finish em around 7 1/2-8 weeks later. Indica dominant of course.

36 total? Oh ok well sounds like I may need to consider a new strategy. Can you explain what the benefits of it are? Bigger is not more buds lol?

*The strain is either the seeds were mixed up :bravo:
*as far as indic a or saliva, I really can't say as I don't know the difference myself would like to know.
*just one plant, she's flowering and it's been pretty much 5 weeks an indoor in side of a room thats 4-8 feet in soil ( quality is medium-poor sadly) the pot is 16 inches wide a foot tall. one 600 w hps non cooled ( thats bad?) temp is 30 C so in f i guess.. its 85-90?
I water when i push my finger down fully and its moist not wet not dry which is roughly every 5 days with a ph of unknown.
2 days prior to watering i fill up my job let it sit for 2 days.
fertilizing with blooming ferz 15-30-15 mixed at half power and i add bio thrive organic stuff half power it says 4-3-3
I am indeed looking for full criticism. I assume I know nothing and want to look at all angles. i don't smoke, it's a hobby more a passion.

plant looks good

36 total? Oh ok well sounds like I may need to consider a new strategy. Can you explain what the benefits of it are? Bigger is not more buds lol?

if you keep them short,you keep them wide,If you stay with 1 plant in there a scrog is your best method
--everything from your string on down is getting zero light,it is growing but it will be popcorn,amount/weight of bud doesnt equal,good bud
1 plant under a 600 will get you a pound,but not this time.

ok, but what if i was to cut off those lower branches? or basically anything shaded would this benefit?
this brings me to a question. So branches in shade are basically negative or neutral towards larger yield, therefor a smaller plant in almost full light is more efficient/ effective?

you should have asked before this point,or have been studying training methods,I dont say this as a clown,but someone who has been there.

take some shade leaves off,but dont get silly, your girl has not been stress trained before
the bottom suckers,take energy and nutrients away from the top colas,(for future reference )
if this is personal use,they ALL smoke, just the tops will have a better flavor/potency harder.ect

the deal with a screen is you will get the everything level,everything get the same amount of light,would you rather have 8=10 gram colas or 25 5gram ones?

this will go to flower at the end of this month,under 2 600hps in 60 days there will be a pound on it,baring bugs/death or law

(trimming guidance goes to KingJohnC,thanks for the tips)
DSC073881.JPG

That is a fine specimen C5, A fine piece of art.
This particular method you used is exactly what I had imagined, finding out this was an actual method was slightly disappointing as I thought that I had just thought of a new way haha.
well I shall take that advice and apply it on the next. Now as far as how you manicured that plant, did you pinch off at every point possible or is there a specific guide.

thank you, sadly this is not the whole plant. I had an issue and broke the top,but it gave me 9 new cuttings, so everyone wins

finding out this was an actual method was slightly disappointing as I thought that I had just thought of a new way haha.
If you thinks its new??most times its been done.thats the great thing about this though,its new to YOU,so that counts.you will find alot of different styles/opinions you will have to discover what works for you

my style is based from thecap'n,his tutorials are freakin top notch and very easy to understand,for what you have setup,he will get you a pounder--https://www.420magazine.com/forums/vegetative-cycle/190958-how-bend-top-your-way-1-pound-monster.html

This is the only grower who I have ever given total control over my setup,and Ive never met him,Do as he has laid out and the rewards are yours.

for the trimming/defoil there is a ton of thread here,I have based this plant after KingJohnC and his work,
and to be honest,I think KJC would take a little more,lmao I pinched off 90% over 2 days,but again,
this wont flower for another 3 weeks,I do not like to stress them a couple of weeks before flower.

Back
Top Bottom