Only decarbed hash, no butter

vapoholic

Hi,

I've been doing a few batches of hash brownies by decarbing my hash and infusing it in butter.
The brownies have been excellent. First time even too excellent, where I got a complete, but oh so sweet, chair lock :p
However, I'm somewhat tired of the taste, so I want to start experimenting.

Now my question is, if I decarb first, does the butter infusion actually do anything besides preparing it for baking? I want to experiment with other tastes and candy and for that I can't use any fat. Alternatively I would have to do a really, really strong butter so I just have to use very little.
As for bits still being in there, I use one of those fine parmesan graters that produce almost a dust so I dont' have to infuse + strain just to get pieces out.

I know cinnamon works very well so I'm going to experiment with melting some red hots :)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Decarb doesn’t dramatically affect infusion in many cases. It’s suppose to just increase the amount of THC available. With that said, I’ve never decarbed unless I was using fresh moist material. My non-decarbed special butter can still make a brownie that puts me in a magical place. Not saying it’s a complete waste of time by any means, just arguing that my medables get me high as fug without spending the time on doing it.

Back
Top Bottom