Only everybody needs to respond :)

akaman

high community, quick question, im going to use soil to grow and i want to use the best soil possible. i've heard here and there that fox farms ocean forest soil is very good and that the nutes( tiger bloom, big bloom and gro big) are the way to go. does it make a difference that ocean forest is a organic? all i need is a thumbs up and im good to go. also ph up and ph down, are they all the same or do i get specific products. thx in advance.:smokin:

yes the FFOF is HIGHly recommended. i use the soil and the nutes myself, and they are great. the tiger bloom isnt all organic i dont think, but for the most part it is all organic including the soil. the Ocean Forest soil is pH balanced between 6.3 and 6.8, so you're good. the pH up and down might need to be used when watering. you need to make sure that you're nute/water solution is in that range so the nutrients can be taken in properly. good luck!!

be IRIE, hazyatbest highest regards, i figured those products were good but i wanted an expert opinion without saying expert and i figured be IRIE would answer cause he's that informed so big ups be and thx hazy, i appreciate the input. by the way, both ur input on the aerogarden pro 200, for flowering 2 to 4 plants thx

be IRIE, hazyatbest highest regards, i figured those products were good but i wanted an expert opinion without saying expert and i figured be IRIE would answer cause he's that informed so big ups be and thx hazy, i appreciate the input. by the way, both ur input on the aerogarden pro 200, for flowering 2 to 4 plants thx

I essentially do FF soil grows. I replaced the Grow Big woith Age Old Grow for a while until I ran out of Age Old then switched back to Grow Big with good results. I add Cal-Mag+ and Green Stay since I use RO water.

As far as the Aerogarden goes I feel like they would be too small unless you are looking to do dwarf plants in them. other wise I would look at something a little bigger. At least 1-2 gallon containers per plan and 5 gallon of res per plant.

Back
Top Bottom