Only In Ontario Eh?

So, Mr.Ford, the Premier for Ontario, is treating Cannabis with the same discretion as tobacco on where it is acceptable to use. So this means I can walk down the street smoking a joint legally. I can go to the beach and enjoy a hit watching the sunset. I can go to the park and walk my dog and not be bothered. I can stand and talk to the local police officer while puffing a fatty and asking him how his day is going.

Is this all good? It's really hard to say. I personally will not be doing any of the things I just mentioned above. Only because it was the way I was raised around Cannabis. I'm not ashamed of it at all and it does so many wonderful things for people that have been proven to be better than traditional pills. But I still don't think it's right to be sitting beside someone at a bus stop and having the smoke go in their face. Medically I would not have a problem with it at all, but I'm recreational and I think there is a difference there.

Be nice to hear some feedback on what you think of Ontario's new laws.

I'd not have a problem with walking down the street smoking one, if I could legally do so.

However, I'd apply the same common sense / courtesy that I do with any other odoriferous thing (including sometimes, after a hard day, myself). Outdoors, the secondhand smoke argument doesn't apply - but if there are people nearby, don't invade their personal space with it unless invited to do so.

And don't pour half a bottle of perfume / cologne on before leaving your house, either, lol. Same thing, in my book.

Also, try to take a shower each morning if you can afford the water /soap, don't fart in an elevator, and if your dog craps on someone's lawn... clean the sh!t up.

Courtesy. . . .

take that with a grain of salt. the idiot walked all that talk back less than 24 hrs after announcing it. the ontario leader er, buffoon, also tried drawing a connection to toronto's mayor suggesting it's the mayor who advocates public drunkenness and drug use, and not his (lack of ) administration.

take that with a grain of salt. the idiot walked all that talk back less than 24 hrs after announcing it. the ontario leader er, buffoon, also tried drawing a connection to toronto's mayor suggesting it's the mayor who advocates public drunkenness and drug use, and not his (lack of ) administration.

I thought that was Rob Ford.

:rolleyes: :eek: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom