Only me

bassett1976

hello everyone....:thumb:

yo peeps hows it all going i'm a member of most cannabis sites so thought i would give this one a shot... been growing now for about 8yrs and i'm still learning everyday.. been using cfl 300watt for last 4 yrs now going back to hps and boi what a diff they make:goodjob:.. don't know why i ever changed in first place.. :yikes:
yeah i do it was the price of them lol.. anyways heres a few pics of my last cfl grow..

light..cfl 300watt duel spec..
placement... cupboard for veg.. then 1.2x1.2x2.0 tent
seeds.. dinnafem
strain.. critical +
nuits.. ionic grow/bloom/pk boost/silicone/nitro/
pots 10 ltrs
hang on won't let me upload pic helllpppp

IMG_001080.JPG
IMG_000980.JPG
IMG_0001104.JPG

at last i done it lol

That is fantastic bass! I'll be keeping an eye out for your future grows.

JJ
thanks drcannabi i have some new pics to upload of my new grow.. snowbud..n... whitewidowx skunk#1...they are both in bud at the mo....
i also have some pineapple chunk and deep sweet grapefruit in veg....
just also got some buddha mix auto flower hoping to do dairy on them ...
one love

Sweet!

I'm very interested in then Pineapple Chunk. I started some White Fire seeds a month ago and will also start a journal very soon. It would be great to have some expert eyes watching over the grow.

JJ

Sweet!

I'm very interested in then Pineapple Chunk. I started some White Fire seeds a month ago and will also start a journal very soon. It would be great to have some expert eyes watching over the grow.

JJ
i'm no expert i can tell ya that but i can say i know enough to get me though lol... i like reading and watching youtube so anything i need to know i find out.. i've always found that yes cannabis is a well known weed.. but unlike most everyday weeds grow with little/no love at all they wil;l still bloom and take over ur garden.. where cannabis likes u to care and look after it just as if it where a child/baby.. i am more then willing to try and help you as much as i can.. but i think u will find much better advice on here then me.. but like i said feel free to ask and i'll help if i can buddy
one love

Thanks Bassett!

Looking forward to following this grow. The funny thing about experts is that I ca rarely comprehend their advise. Even my mentor has to really slow down and simplify things for me to understand them. I'll look FWD to any thing you throw across my bow.

JJ

Back
Top Bottom