Ontaed 's First Grow Journal

ontaed

Strain details
White widow
Plant typeFeminized
Sativa or Indica40% - 60% Indica dominant
THC LevelHigh at 18%
CBD (Medical)
MediumHeightAverage (80/120 cm - 32"/47")
YieldHigh (400/500 gr/m² - 14/18 oz/11ft²)
Flowering periodAverage (60 days)
ClimateSunny / mediterraneanGood forIndoor, Medical, Beginner.(the above details are straight from the ILFM website.

Tent 2x2.5x5 that's length width and hight
Soil no special mix
Earth box as planter EarthBox Garden Kit measures 29"L x 14"W x 11"H self watering
Light's cfl 23w times 4
And 1 led
Germ in cup
Ventilation in line 4 in fan
And 2 thermometer s one at the soil level and 1 that is 3 in from fan at the top
Seed pop 2 or 3 days a go.

Don't. Over. Water. Look up the thread on watering. I had that issue on mine. Luckily it didn't affect all of them. That is all I have do to mine only being 11 days old or so on my first grow. Some pics of your setup would be cool also. I'm a few days in front of you so I'll keep an eye on this and give ya a hand if needed. Good luck man

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420

Because of self watering system I'm top watering went to my second set of leaves pop in and then I'm only going to water is needed because of self watering system I'm top watering went to my second set of leaves pop in and then I'm only going to water is needed thanks Phillip I appreciate it once again can you because of self watering system I'm top watering went to my second set of leaves pop in and then I'm only going to water is needed thanks Phillip I appreciate it once again can you fulfill your very first real the good the bad the ugly let me have because of self watering system I'm top watering went to my second set of leaves pop in and then I'm only going to water is needed thanks Phillip I appreciate it once again can you fulfill your very first real the good the bad the ugly let me have it

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom