Ontario Canada

primebadboy I live in North York area (Toronto, On), Ive seen drs and even tried naturopaths, non work, the main reason is because they don't accept medical cannabis as an anxiety treatment, or it's not "their primary treatment." Please help me and send me a dr's list.

Appreciate it.

I am in Orillia and am in need of a new Dr to renew.can you help I only have two months left and have been waiting to hear back from a dr in T.O but it may be to late for renewal........can you help??? can't reply not enough posts.

trying to reply.......can't need to have 50 posts to reply... Can you help with your Dr.s name and location. only have two months left to renew. I will forward you my e-mail. ???:420:

what clinic, can you give me a name or phone#. that would help. THX
Running out of time:-( ONTARIO, t.o or barrie.......will travel :-}

can't reply not enough posts......been trying to get you since 2012. when you last responded...will keep trying. hope you get this and not just another test:-}...I am in Orillia,On and willing to travel. ticket will expire 2 mths. desperate...

can't reply not enough posts......been trying to get you since 2012. when you last responded...will keep trying. hope you get this and not just another test:-}...I am in Orillia,On and willing to travel. ticket will expire 2 mths. desperate...

U don't need 50 posts to send an email, use your email!

forget Kammerman, he signed forme last yr. When I went to see him,Hhmmm. Just a bad feeling from the get-go and I was right. I am now two mths away from my ticket expiring and can't find another Dr. Know lots do sign just can't seem to find one. I am affraid if i don't get renewed now that Kammerman signed, the police will be to visit me soon. Scard i'm55 not a druggie. Need to find Dr asap....forget about him and keep looking.

good luck

kingston ontario, ottawa, toronoto, anywhere where there a good willing doctor. not dr.k... please pm or list doc number
Thanks

how is it that no one can find a doctor!

Firstly, the cops went out and arrested one doctor doing many of the signings and delivered an
ultimatum to the other. Home Page and A Story Should Have a Beginning, a Muddle and an End, Yes, A Muddle of Criminal Charges, Persecution and Everyone Wondering "What Next?" explain those actions.
Dr.David Saul was one of the original hugely vocal proponents of medpot and a review of his
college of physicians and surgeons of ontario shows he voluntarily surrendered his rights as a doc
to subscribe all narcotic medications.
Another doctor signing MMAR recommendations in Nova Scotia was arrested along with most of
the licensees he nominated ( Principal, doctor, Olympian arrested in N.S. drug bust | CTV Atlantic News )
Search and call dr.saul's office number to see how that nice old guy got pushed into a corner of no longer
endorsing medpot.

Anyone with access to a progressive doctor will guard that info for fear of the onslaught of both patients
and police action.

Back
Top Bottom