Onwards & Upwards With Mr Am4zin

:passitleft: love it all mr A your plants always look great! Love your setup and the magic you can make happen

:passitleft: Thanks farmer, im ok with my setup bit I see light changes in my future.........

Smashing success Mr Amazin!

Mr Amazin, your plants are crazin, those you've been razin. Assault on the senses, helps mend molecular fences, free our bodies from chemical sentences. You give good garden, a cultivation pardon, as a botany warden. ..l love learning from you.

:love: you never fail to bring a smile to my face, even on a hard day like today. Thank you for being here :love:

Ouch.... 30#s... that's a lot eh? Its worth it for me but I'm mixing up a few cubic yards (1500 liters) of soil at a time ... only costs $10 US here.

Testing service in the US is sponsored by our taxes and provided to the public as a public service by our government and tests are completed at the state universities here and organized on a county level in each state by the county extension service.... which is pretty cool. All that started back in 1914 and is still active today. As is relates to our friends across the pond, this service helped ramp up food production during both WW1 & WW2 and continues on to this day.

No such luck on that front in the uk, I mix soil by the 50 Ltr batch as I don't have anywhere suitable to store large quantities. 3 of the girls in flower are in a trial mix I've made, they seem to be running well at the moment. Time will tell how they finish.:thumb:

:bravo:Mr looking very nice :passitleft:

Thanks man :high-five: :passitleft:

Great update mazin. Im luvin that veg spot you got there. Is that a t5 your using? Your my hero man :adore::passitleft:

Cheers buddy, yes they are t5's in the veg space, 2 of them I'm adding a self build cob in a couple of weeks, if I can get it to work that is. If I can't ill add another t5, 2x26w is not enough :passitleft:

Nice job Mr. A. I'll be keeping an eye out to see what you end up doing with the diy cob led set-up. I too am interested in the cob style lights.
Keep em green.

look up growmau5 on the youtube, ill be converting my mars 2 in the same way. Veg one will be slightly different as I'm using an unknown brand led unit that may or may not work. :passitleft:

Good morning little one. This is bubbas gift

DSC_021129.JPG

look up growmau5 on the youtube, ill be converting my mars 2 in the same way. Veg one will be slightly different as I'm using an unknown brand led unit that may or may not work. :passitleft:

Good advice right there... I did a side by side with VERO 29 V7 COBs vs regular 5W cree LEDs .... The COB ladies are easily 2x the size. Everything else the same genetics soil water....I'm hooked and just changed out my flower room to all COB lighting.

Wow! 11 plants in the space I have 4 in. :laughtwo: You are truely Am4zin! :hug: :love: :hug:

I'm thrilled to hear you're going with COBs. I actually squealed with delight and did a little floor dance. :laughtwo: You're not gonna regret it. I still can't believe how wonderfully they work, and I've been growing under one for more than a year. If I can get them, my veg shelf will have them too. For now T5s will do the job there.

I think BB's right about your soil. Every time I tried LOS in small pots I was disappointed. You really need 3 gallons or more, and 5 would be better as a minimum. Do you have coco in your soil mix? It creates a more active biosphere.

Sorry I was absent so long. It's hard to believe how busy one can get around here, isn't it? Your spaces have come along nicely. It's been satisfying watching the longer grows evolve as the years pass. We're starting to look like we know what we're doing Mr A. Lol!

........ Sorry, I keep walking off with them. :laughtwo:

:passitleft:

Good advice right there... I did a side by side with VERO 29 V7 COBs vs regular 5W cree LEDs .... The COB ladies are easily 2x the size. Everything else the same genetics soil water....I'm hooked and just changed out my flower room to all COB lighting.

I'm excited to see how there gonna do in veg, im using an unknown brand of cob module. For flower, I have some citizen clu038 in my basket waiting on cleared funds before I checkout.

Wow! 11 plants in the space I have 4 in. :laughtwo: You are truely Am4zin! :hug: :love: :hug:

I'm thrilled to hear you're going with COBs. I actually squealed with delight and did a little floor dance. :laughtwo: You're not gonna regret it. I still can't believe how wonderfully they work, and I've been growing under one for more than a year. If I can get them, my veg shelf will have them too. For now T5s will do the job there.

I think BB's right about your soil. Every time I tried LOS in small pots I was disappointed. You really need 3 gallons or more, and 5 would be better as a minimum. Do you have coco in your soil mix? It creates a more active biosphere.

Sorry I was absent so long. It's hard to believe how busy one can get around here, isn't it? Your spaces have come along nicely. It's been satisfying watching the longer grows evolve as the years pass. We're starting to look like we know what we're doing Mr A. Lol!

........ Sorry, I keep walking off with them. :laughtwo:

:passitleft:

:passitleft: thanks Sue and welcome. I don't have coco in my mix but was considering substituting peat moss for coco as it's easier to lay my hands on its smaller quantities. But the 3 good looking girls in flower are in a soil mix I threw together with a little help from a nutty friend and I've only give water/molasses so far.

I'm not happy with the t5's, I need at least 1 more for the space, 2 would be ok and 3 would be better. The self build plan stands me at 24 English pounds and the t5's were costing me 25 each. I was donated an old led unit to butcher for parts that helped keeps costs down. I need to order the chips for flower lamp conversion .... :passitleft:

Looking good fella :) cobs are indeed great although I like to mix my setup between cob and norm led. Anyway best of buds chap!

I've been thinking about swopping one of the cobs in the flower light build for some small 5W red/IR/UV leds, the full build requires 6 cobs but the ones I'm using are for a sale in packs of 5 or 10 and I have the led's on hand.
It's good to see ya buddy :high-five:

A goodn sunny top of the Bud to you Mr A :passitleft:
If you do decide on India check out the Rajisthani Bhang scene :passitleft: it actually

Java..... Good morning (well, it's morning here :laughtwo:).

Thanks..... time to start the day..... :passitleft:

A goodn sunny top of the Bud to you Mr A :passitleft:
If you do decide on India check out the Rajisthani Bhang scene :passitleft: it actually

Good afternoon jaga. It's a beautiful day here in the hills. It's funny you mention traveling, we have just finished planning our next trip. We will be hitting gaya island in March next year. Put these coordinates into Google maps.....
6.018621N, 116.047228E
There are so many places I'd like to visit and not enough time, I'll make it to India one day. :passitleft:

Java..... Good morning (well, it's morning here :laughtwo:).

Thanks..... time to start the day..... :passitleft:

Good morning Sweetness :passitleft: have an amazing Sunday :hug: :love::hug::love: :hug:

Late Night Stoney Sunday Update​

Veg kids are plodding along, patently waiting on there new light. Should be done within a week or so. I'm seeing plenty of clone potential here, still 30 or so days before a space will open in Flower and I've never managed to root one, supplies ordered for some practice sessions.

There is no pleasing this piece of equipment, I'm happy with what I see here.....

DSC_023131.JPG

First up is Black Dog

DSC_023435.JPG

DSC_023631.JPG

This is Jack Herer

DSC_023829.JPG

DSC_023928.JPG

Tutankhamun
DSC_024427.JPG

Choc Mint OG

DSC_024620.JPG

DSC_024717.JPG

Bubbas Gift

DSC_025419.JPG

CBD Critical Cure

DSC_025520.JPG

DSC_025720.JPG

Freddie's Best

DSC_026015.JPG

DSC_026214.JPG

In flower I have an Orange Hill Special

DSC_026518.JPG

DSC_026716.JPG

This is a Choc Mint OG

DSC_026915.JPG

DSC_027116.JPG

Here is a Black Dog

DSC_027315.JPG

DSC_027413.JPG

This is the unhappy chocoloco

DSC_027714.JPG

DSC_027912.JPG

DSC_028014.JPG

This is an Incredible Bulk

DSC_028214.JPG

DSC_028321.JPG

All put back into the box, do I see some unused floor space?

DSC_028518.JPG

Yep, might have to fill that space....

DSC_028716.JPG

Im happy with this environment, rh always runs a little high in here

DSC_028919.JPG

Well that's me for the night, sleep is needed :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Mr great to see you and with a fully blooming and burstng room ,, the Bubas gift is a good grower an has what looks like a good structure ,, takes a bit of width but sure looks like a good plant when she gets going ,, and how are your choc mint buds ,, both times I grown her she was a bit leafy but she got a nice taste ,, I didnt notice any chocolate in the taste but I guess it ent so quick I didnt get the chance :hookah:
The veg room just looks dandy mate ,, so jealous I have to get another petition to the Gov :(
AnyhoTissMe4NowSeeYouSoon I hope420&peace

Mr great to see you and with a fully blooming and burstng room ,, the Bubas gift is a good grower an has what looks like a good structure ,, takes a bit of width but sure looks like a good plant ,, and how are your choc mint buds ,, both times I grown her she was a bit leafy but she got a nice taste ,, I didnt notice any chocolate in the taste but I guess it ent so quick I didnt get the chance :hookah:
The veg room just looks dandy mate ,, so jealous I have to get another petition to the Gov :(
AnyhoTissMe4NowSeeYouSoon I hope420&peace

The 3 big girls (I don't count the chocoloco cos she looks like crap) in flower look great, buds swelling on a daily basis and showing no signs of slowing down. The Inc bulk in flower shows promising of a small single cola plant, struggling in the 1 ltr pot tho. Good to see you jaga :green_heart:

Looking great in here MrA. You are making supreme use of that space.

Cheers ShiggityFlip and thanks for stopping by. Making better use of the space later, gonna take a bunch of clones :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom