Onwi- just saying hi

onwi

Hey,

I joined only about a week ago and this site is definitely addictive and the friendly atmosphere definitely surpasses alot of other forums i joined in the past.

Just an introduction:

Theres really not that much to talk about, and after reading some of the other introductions like Jmos and smokin moose's and canberra07's i think its pretty bland. but i plan to join this online community and hopefully stay for a long while throughout my grow projects and everything and yeah, its only fair to do an introduction so that fellow growers and marijuana enthusiasts noe me a little better...

i was born in hongkong, but at a young age, because of the hand over of hongkong from british hands back to the chinese, my mother took my dad (whom she had met and married in hongkong) and me over here to australia.

my late pre-teen childhood was pretty normal and average. i went on trips with parents etc. all over australia and overseas as well since my father loves to travel.

i started to get into my teenage awkward stage...u noe that stgae where you lack self esteem and looking for a sense of belonging?
LOL well from that time i strayed from the perfect little angel my mother brought me up as and explored a little of the real world for myself.

even tho its embarassing to admit and kinda pathetic to actually say, i joined a gang in my early teens. although it wasn't an organised one, the people up top were definitely connected to some heavier dudes. and anyways to make this little bit short because i dont really like talking about it, i got in trouble and everything and started doin 'softer' drugs. i wont talk about tht either since its banned :p. well its pretty pathetic really, here i was a private school kid playing at being a hard ass. LOL dont laugh >:(

in terms of my marijuana history. i started smoking wen i was about 13 because of a friend who used to deal and yeah. enjoyed it ever since. and since i've grown up and gotten more mature i find that marijuana really helps with appreciating the things around you more and understanding the people around you. and since then i've gotten involved with graffiti art and amnesty international. the shit really opens you up dusn't it.

but yeah wen i was about 16 i met this girl. she was from a totally normal, conservative asian family (both her parents were chinese).
and AGAIN to cut a long story short we fell in love.
and we've been together since.
she really turned my life around, because since the time i've met her i've backed out of the sad and pathetic 'gang' thing and altho i remain firm friends with a selected few im on my way to getting a professional degree. i wont say what because i'mstill kinda paranoid of cops and stuff on the site and the google situation but yeh.

today she told me i was the person she wants to marry. :) so im over the moon

but yeah

hopefully that wasn't too boring...

so yahh

HI to everyone out there on 420magazine :)

this site ROCKS!

thanks to everyone who has replied to all my threads so far. :) haha

Thanks Lord Mong and congrats again

and thanks Dank :)

I didn't think that was boring! I love Australia. I'd like to move there and raise a farm of platypi.

LOLOL platypi. nice. haha yeah thats the proper non-singular term rite? haha yeah australia is a great place to live. altho i think in my city platypussies aren't really commonplace....
there is honestly the occasional koala and kangaroo...i live in the burbs...:p

neways thanks for the reply jmo :D

whens ur bf gona join?

LOLOL hey man hows it goin? :dreamy:

LOL

haha thanks for sayin hi hehe:peace:

Fantastic... Iam just sitting here trying to finish a Final Report for my daughters Final Grade in Honors English.. then Iam going to send it to her and she is going to print it up at school..and hand it in.

Ur joking. HAHA i wish my dad did my work for me haha. wish he coudl take my law exam for me tmr. he used to be one. but yeah, haha. good luck on that bro.

oh whoops. HAHA so sorry about that!! i wish my mum woudl do my work for me too :p. HAHA good luck on writing that essay...sis?

whens ur bf gona join?

:hmmmm: Idk. He's been reading the grow journals though, lol. I guess when he starts wanting to get some feedback and set up a grow journal of his own he'll join. He's very anti-social.

Back
Top Bottom