Oooh that smell.

JPV1987

Hey guys,

I have an indoor set up and im about to go into flowering. The house is smelling of the sweet stuff but some may not enjoy that. Now I would like to mask that smell in order for those people to not notice so much. My friend told me about this stuff I can buy at the hydroponics shop but I seem to have forgotten the name. Either or I know what the bottle looks like; It looks like milk in a clear bottle with a green label. Anyways, just wondering if anyone else knows an effective way (which saddens me) to cover the smell.

Thanks and happy smoking.

A good qualitie carbon filter fitted to your exhaust fan should be sufficient.

I use a rhino carbon filter now which are far suprior to any budget brand, i would not use any thing else now as i find the rhino filter so good:thumb:

Ona gel is another option & believe Hesi have another gel type odour remover also, they many others on the market also.

Yeah a rhino carbon filter is what u want. always use a larger filter than ur fan size and reduce it down so that u dont prematurely wear it out and if u pull air through to quick it wont scrub the air properly. Ona gel fitted into a T-piece on ur out take will do a good job also, i use both. it depends how big ur grow area is and how strong ur plants smell as some strains smell worse than others.

inline fan with a carbon filter. Only really effective/cost effective way to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom