Oops, accidental reveg!

syenite

I’ve been waiting for indoor growing equipment to arrive, but in the meantime have been taking care of an accidental bagseed grow (outdoor) as a bit of practice.

Sadly I realised yesterday that she has revegged or been revegging. She hadn’t been putting out new pistils and featured those long single leaves sprouting from the bud. I realised that she was being exposed to light from the house at night.

Because it’s starting winter here, I decided not to let her reveg any more and am ensuring proper periods of darkness. Will be interesting to see if she manages to reenter flowering and what kind of yield I may end up with after this shock!

AD69B186-F012-4DDC-B256-0CD4443A8A44.jpeg
1666AA24-7F58-4FC6-81F9-334F898D1138.jpeg

I'm currently reveging two, year old plants for a third time. Second harvest was better than the first I'm wondering how the third will go.

I'm currently reveging two, year old plants for a third time. Second harvest was better than the first I'm wondering how the third will go.

Nice one! I would've chosen the path of allowing her to fully reveg if not for the fact that it's the beginning of winter here. And also waiting on lights and stuff for my indoor setup.

Do you have any pics of your previous reveg? I'm curious to see what they look like when they re-enter flowering! What happens to the buds that were previously there?

No pictures of first harvest. Grew outside in pots. Small popcorn buds. Brought them inside for winter and sat them on my work bench under florescent 24hr dim light. Dropped lots of leaves. Bought blurple light set them up flowered them again. Huge buds lots of sugar. Now vegging again. Fingers crossed.

No pictures of first harvest. Grew outside in pots. Small popcorn buds. Brought them inside for winter and sat them on my work bench under florescent 24hr dim light. Dropped lots of leaves. Bought blurple light set them up flowered them again. Huge buds lots of sugar. Now vegging again. Fingers crossed.
Cool. So just to clarify, the re-veg was intentional? Or was it accidental and then you decided to run with it?

After a few days of resuming 12-12, looks like my buds are starting to fatten up again and produce trichs. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom