OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

white widow auto smoke report

Month and ½ in the jars. Burped them for a couple weeks but they where crispy critters allready so for the last month only opened jars maybe 4 times. They smell slightly fruity maybe more floral which ever its not a strong smell. Able to squish a nug with fingers but rubbing it around in hand quickly turns it to out of the grinder look. First rip was perfume taste at first, then superfast it went sweet then floral, then salty for the end. :bong: couple rips later was definitely feeling a heady high. Ive made a couple batches of topical oil with it allready and no noticeable differences in the oil and the wife is still a happy camper with the effectiveness of it. Ive been smoking on the two plants that had finished up in the beginning of journal and they both have came into their own with a 4 and 5 month cure on them.

Yin 149 days
Little one 86 days-clone
Minnie mouse 67 days-clone
12-12/Flowering 57 days

0 ml calmag+
3 ml micro
6 ml bloom
0 ml koolbloom
3 ml diamond nectar

Mostly cloudy tricomes. I think i see an amber one every once in awhile but when go to look at it at a different angle its gone. :oops:

We started to cool off a little back into the 90's whew, but it dont matter its still hot as heck in the garage. Temps maxing in the mid 80's in the box so thats not bad. Its wild ive always loved the summer heat... untill trying to grow in a box. Hahaha :D

Anyways here are some pics

592287-1_57897014819257.jpg

12-12 for 66 days now.
All cloudy tricomes
No amber
Super stinky like skunk realll bad. The carbon filter is definitely past its expiration date.
New mix tonight
3 ml micro
6 ml bloom
3 gallons of tap water ph'd to 6.2

No, ive have a few times when things got bad (to lazy to make it to local watering hole). I do water usually twice a day, about 2 hrs before their dark period and then at lights on. 2 ml of bloom pr gallon, full strength says 8 ml bloom per gallon. The outside of my pots get pretty slimy and that gets into the runoff so all the outside plants look fabulous with all the noots they get. Lol last year i set up a bucket that drained into a tomato plant in coco outside and that thing grew 8' tall and produced so many tomatoes that my neighbor started asking questions. :rofl:
OOTD...new to your grow approach. You water daily right? Do you reuse the run off?

Im done with coco when this is done. Ive amended some ffof with some fish bone, azomite, blood meal, rock phosphate, green sand, bat poop, worm poop, and a few other things. It should be about done cooking now. All the strong fish smell is gone and it now smells like some kick ass super soil.

Im tired of watering 2 times a day and ready for 2 times a week at most.
:rollit:

I looked back in journal and today is day 66 of 12-12. Ive made the decision that it is time. Would like to let them go for another week till the really start showing amber. But...... these bitches stink. Im starting to smell them in the house! On top of that another heat wave is starting up and temps will be in the 100+ °f all week.

So its time, ready or not.

The leaves are starting to fade, and the buds swelled up pretty good over the last couple weeks.

Tonight they will get the chop!!!

Chopped them down and wow are these some tiny buds. Super stinky super sticky and super dense. These little buds are solid and are the densest buds ive grown.

Too bad that it all fit into one jar! :hmmmm:

I am happy this grow is done it is so hot to be in the garage this time of year. Looking forward to taste testing these little babies soon. Will report the outcome then.
The went into jar on 8-7-20

Chopped them down and wow are these some tiny buds. Super stinky super sticky and super dense. These little buds are solid and are the densest buds ive grown.

Too bad that it all fit into one jar! :hmmmm:

I am happy this grow is done it is so hot to be in the garage this time of year. Looking forward to taste testing these little babies soon. Will report the outcome then.
The went into jar on 8-7-20
Those got all 3 (ass) stinky sticky and sweet, it seems you got the complete opposite problems I got based on where you live , I've never heard of someone looking for ph up? And to hot needing AC ... Damn brother nice grow , my water is a ph 9 or 10 put of the tap and I got a heater , so are all your plants finished? And if so, what are you going to try next ?

Sorry auto correct on my phone *(sss) *out of tap

Ha ha I found the damn ph up too couple weeks ago :rolleyes:

Yeah the whole water issues they had to have change sources. But now im going tap water straight up into a supersoil mix that has been cooked in this southern sun. Temps are down to low 90 high 80s f so things are trying to come to life, ive turned some babies into crispy critters sucks they where both cbd girls looks like another ww will make it to break in this new soil.

Yeah the whole water issues they had to have change sources. But now im going tap water straight up into a supersoil mix that has been cooked in this southern sun. Temps are down to low 90 high 80s f so things are trying to come to life, ive turned some babies into crispy critters sucks they where both cbd girls looks like another ww will make it to break in this new soil.
OOTD, Looking forward to your next grow, please tag me and take care.

Does this super soil buffer itself

Back
Top Bottom