OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

Yin & Yang
veg day 42 Yin
flower day 8 Yang

Yin looks way better. Poor girl was getting burnt to a crisp. She is sitting 31 inches from the light to top of canopy. I backed off a wee bit on her nutes tonight as well. I'll let her go through this 3 gallons and go from there.
2 ml calmag+
2 ml micro
2 ml grow
1 ml bloom
1 ml florablend
1 ml diamond nectar
Per 1 gallon of ro water
Ph 5.87
Tds 585

Yang
Gave her another trim. I'm taking hand fulls every other day. Also backed off her nutes as well.

2 ml calmag+
2 ml micro
.5 ml grow
2 ml bloom
1 ml florablend
1 ml diamond nectar
1 ml flora nectar
1 ml koolbloom
Per 1 gallon of ro water
Ph 5.85
Tds 685

Then you have the tiny 4

Stores closing early before I can get off could only find the mosquito dunks. Took a hammer to one circle and spread it between the 3 pots. Still want to find those mosquito bits. It looks like an easier application for my intended needs.

Day 16 of 30 tolerance break. The cravings aren't as bad now and the limp bizkit song stopped playing in my head. Hahaha
Soil grow...added Mosquito Bits as a top dress when I went from Solo cups to 3 gallon pots...zero F-gnats this grow. Recommend organic Mosquito Bits.

I tried trust me 3 days straight got off after 7pm and everything closed. Should of just ordered it online. 2 years growing its never been this bad. They tote out back must have hot infiltrated by the little b'tards. I'll gettem, my box walls look like a war zone. #squishthemfuckers

Hey, OOTD, looking good!

My thought is that the gnats and heat are causing the crispy leaves and not the light distance. I run my TSL 2000 QB about 18" - 24" from the tops of all my plants in veg and about 9" to 12" above in flower and have not had a problem with any of them getting heat/scald damage.

Also, I had some worms in a couple of mine that got pretty bad, (not sure if the were fungus gnat or not, no fliers), and I gave them a Hydrogen peroxide watering that knocked them all out in a couple days. The plants seemed to really like it too. I mixed about 1/3 H2O2 and 2/3 water and poured it in slowly until they were really wet with a very good run off and let it fizz for a bit.

Hey, OOTD, looking good!

My thought is that the gnats and heat are causing the crispy leaves and not the light distance. I run my TSL 2000 QB about 18" - 24" from the tops of all my plants in veg and about 9" to 12" above in flower and have not had a problem with any of them getting heat/scald damage.

Also, I had some worms in a couple of mine that got pretty bad, (not sure if the were fungus gnat or not, no fliers), and I gave them a Hydrogen peroxide watering that knocked them all out in a couple days. The plants seemed to really like it too. I mixed about 1/3 H2O2 and 2/3 water and poured it in slowly until they were really wet with a very good run off and let it fizz for a bit.
Thanks cig for checking my girls out.

Yin & Yang
veg day 43 Yin
flower day 9 Yang

busy night. Got the mosquito bits and topped dressed all 3 pots:rip: also sucked bout 30 of them up with the shop vac. They where hiding in the screw holes in the wood and up in the sp250 light as well. My drain to waste bucket has a mosquito dunk in it as well.

Moved Yang to the back because she is gona need little attention.

Yin is still getting better and her new growth looks great except the tallest bud site in the middle. I dpread her out a bit and she is a couple inches closer to the light in this spot.

Time to make more topical oil for the wife, and a buddy that I gave a sample to, his wife was skeptical, now she believes.

I'll let cook on manual 150 mins and cool till morning then give the wife some of the first run cause she used all she had tonight. Then will do another 150 min run plus cool down in the morning.

Yin & Yang
Veg day 45 Yin
flower day 11 Yang

Yin
Back to her beautiful self again. Showing no signs of flower.
Today
Yesterday

Yang
Is coming back around in color as well. Im not familiar with these new additives beyond the 3 base nutrients.

Today

Yesterday

The baby 4 have been hiding under their mothers canopy. I did nothing but stick them in the same coco. Watering with
2 ml calmag
2 ml micro
2 ml grow
1 ml bloom
1 ml florablend
Per 1 gallon ro water
Ph 5.85 + -

Day 19 of 30 tolerance break :)

Oil turned out danky dank as usual. Its super easy to make and utilizes what you would normally trash. You should see the smile on my wifes face when I grab the jar. I can not praise @SweetSue Enough for sharing her stories and all the work she puts into the recipes and information she shares. :circle-of-love::hug:
Thank you:thanks:

Yin & Yang
veg day 47 Yin
flower day 13 Yang

Yin

Yang

The little 4

Still have a few nats and a couple full blown mosquitoes. Also seen a bug on Yin crawling, its a fast little fefer and disappears before I can get it!:straightface:

Yin & Yang
veg day 49 Yin
flower day 15 Yang

Yin
Taking her time.
If she is not a autoflower then it will be 2 of 9 different strains from seed supreme as I know the blue acid auto did not automatically go in to flower. My wonder is are they a screw up on their part or on the genetics. The girl that was just finishing at the beginning of this journal did not look anything like the pic.

I took clones in case they are photoperiod so we can have some fun with them.

Yang
Says ":ciao:"

The 4 clones
Transplanted into individual pots. One had roots and has started taking off. One had no roots the other 2 not sure did not remove ball of coco from around the root area.

Yin & Yang
veg day 49 Yin
flower day 15 Yang

Yin
Taking her time.
If she is not a autoflower then it will be 2 of 9 different strains from seed supreme as I know the blue acid auto did not automatically go in to flower. My wonder is are they a screw up on their part or on the genetics. The girl that was just finishing at the beginning of this journal did not look anything like the pic.

I took clones in case they are photoperiod so we can have some fun with them.

Yang
Says ":ciao:"

The 4 clones
Transplanted into individual pots. One had roots and has started taking off. One had no roots the other 2 not sure did not remove ball of coco from around the root area.

:thumb:

Yin &Yang
veg day 51 Yin
flower day 17 Yang

Yin
Vegging out

Yang
I lowered her yesterday. What I was thinking was nute burn by the additives(cut way back 1 week ago) now looks like light burn. All the under growth looks fairly good. So I'm assume its safe to say she's pist off she got a sun burn.:cool:

The little 4
Swapped out the two plastic pots with new cuttings off of Yin the :nerd-with-glasses:"auto black valium"

Nats 80% gone
Temps min 73 max says hit 104°f yikes, reset memory to see if these spikes continue. Lights are off during peek heat temps
Humidity mid 40's
Day 23 smoked again and sneezed my ass off. Again today first rip, the sneezing.:oops:

Man your signature don't work it's hard to find your journal hashfart and pierogi are here now watch out
IMG_20200502_202013.jpg

Yin &Yang day 70 from seed
Yin veg day 53
Yang flower day 19

Yin
received a big defol after her last photo shoot. She has allready filled back in.

Yang
Just got a huge defol. This is the biggest defol I've done in flower.

The little 4
New cutting in the blue pot. Topped the girl in the yellow pot.

Last shot of the day

Yin & Yang 72 from seed
Yin veg day 55
Yang flower day 21

Yin

Is what it is and I say not an autoflower. She is gonna b huge come flip for her.

Yang

I reached over and yanked her foot of the gas!!
4 ml calmag plus
4 ml micro
1 ml grow
3 ml bloom
1½ ml florablend
1½ ml diamond nectar
1½ ml flora nectar
¾ ml koolbloom
Total in 3 gallons ro water
Ph'd to 5.85

Did a ph'd water only flush back when she was lowered from the light. Also been running twice the normal runoff threw her.

The little 4

Group

Yin & Yang 72 from seed
Yin veg day 55
Yang flower day 21

Yin

Is what it is and I say not an autoflower. She is gonna b huge come flip for her.

Yang

I reached over and yanked her foot of the gas!!
4 ml calmag plus
4 ml micro
1 ml grow
3 ml bloom
1½ ml florablend
1½ ml diamond nectar
1½ ml flora nectar
¾ ml koolbloom
Total in 3 gallons ro water
Ph'd to 5.85

Did a ph'd water only flush back when she was lowered from the light. Also been running twice the normal runoff threw her.

The little 4

Group

Dammmmmm @One Of These Days I didn't know you were into big girls

No judgments around here. She just better have big buds to go with those big hips.
If she doesnt auto we are looking at close to another 20-30 days veg. Maybe the one little one will be a decent size to be her side kick during flower.

Back
Top Bottom