OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

Yin & Yang 73 from seed Yin veg day 56
Yang flower day 22

Mosquito bit bombed the box again, box cleaning this weekend, for now we smoke :passitleft:and make more topical oil.

Hair cut for Yin

Yang bumped her gas a little on everything except koolbloom I kept at 1½ ml total for 3 gallons

Before n after

Yin & Yang 76 from seed
Yin veg day 59
Yang flower day 25

Yin

Yang

Little 4

I yanked the small one in white pot towards back and she had three ¼" roots coming out . dang stuck it back in pot. Well see

Group

Yin & Yang 78 from se
Yin veg day 61
Yang flower day 27

Yin
5 ml calmag+
5 ml micro
5 ml grow
1½ml bloom
3 ml florablend
3 ml diamond nectar
Total in 3 gallons ro water
Ph 5.83
3 gallons last 2-3 days
Ph water to 5.8ish every water

I turned one of the dials down on the sp250
At canopy with phone app was 26000 lux I turned it down to 24000 lux which was barely turning.
Yin has responded by unfolding her leaves. She still has some taco effects going on but not near as bad.

Yang
5 ml calmag+
4 ml micro
1 ml grow
4 ml bloom
3 ml florablend
3 ml diamond nectar
3 ml flora nectar
¾ ml koolbloom
Total in 3 gallons ro water
Ph 5.88

The little 4

Group

Are you starting the little one in soil or coco...the one looks great, the others maybe over watered?
They are in coco. When trimming Yin I figured if she turned out to be a photo then why not try to get a couple clones while Yang finished.
I gave it no effort at all just stuckem in there. They get Yin's nutes too. If I was in a friendly place for sure would be like the whole east wing of the house would be for cloning.:D but for now we stay in the little box. Kinda stinks all my seeds should of been autos.

Put a ac power meter on the sp250.
274 watts
Will play with it later see if that goes up a smidge at full power then gona turn it down a bit to make Yin comfortable. I can always raise Yang.

The box hit 102°f the other day. Im not sure how long it stays that hot. I was checking and for days it maxed at 82 then like @CigNv said i noticed more leaves go crunchy and checked it had hit 102°f. Not much more I can do at the moment. I'll be saving the rest of her seeds for winter grows for sure!!

Ouch, yeah that is pretty warm. About the only thing you can do if you cant leave your cabinet open (that I know of) is to up the circulation and get more air moving through it, or add air conditioning.

Also, interesting that your wattage is that high, I thought the SP250 was rated at about 245 watts full power?

Ouch, yeah that is pretty warm. About the only thing you can do if you cant leave your cabinet open (that I know of) is to up the circulation and get more air moving through it, or add air conditioning.

Also, interesting that your wattage is that high, I thought the SP250 was rated at about 245 watts full power?
There is a window unit in the back of the box it is set on economy @ 77°f . The economy if I remember right after unit shuts off waits 5 mins before it will come back on.
Also ran a air duct from house a/c into box. It is 25 foot long from a junction box in the attic. It has one of my 4inch infinity inline fans on the end to help pull air from it. The second 4 inch infinity has a filter for exhaust out the top.
3 plug in fans are moving air around in box.
The box is in the garage where it gets hot as hell. And we live pretty far south in the states where we have allready been in the triple digits farenheit.

Yeah 274 watts I thought 245 was what the info said.
I dont have another meter to compare accuracy.

Yin & Yang 78 from seed
Yin veg day 61
Yang flower day 27

Yin
I see a new name coming on!!! And I do believe all four babies are going to make it.....maybe

Yang
Upped her koolbloom to 1½ml in 3 gallons

My nutrients:
20200216_120218.jpg
RO water with calmag plus

General hydroponics flora trio
Flora micro
Flora grow
Flora bloom

Ph down

Week12-34-56-78-9
Calmag22220
Micro12.5222
Gro12.51.50
Bloom.51224
*ml to 1 gallon ro water in that order
I have a pump that waters the oldest plant. Fiona gets watered by hand because she is still getting calmag and some grow.
Within this 3 auto grow journal I hope to simplify my watering by being able to water all 3 plants with same pump, and same nute schedule :goodluck:.
I started growing autos perpetually and would have another baby by now.... but the big girl in the box is not what she was supposed to be. She went 60 days before i called it, and flipped her to 12 12 like a photoperiod. Took another 11ish days before she started throwing pistols. Messed my perpetual grow all up. Fiona a auto white widow has suffered from her older sister's demands on the light.
This is Fiona
She still has a few to go and will be finishing up while we get things rolling with this new grow.
20200213_060908.jpg
Hi, I was looking for this information and thanks to you I found it, I would like to know, have you made mixture1 ml for every 1 gallon? is that same order?

Hi, I was looking for this information and thanks to you I found it, I would like to know, have you made mixture1 ml for every 1 gallon? is that same order?
Hey Jonatan
Welcome to 420mag
Hey right now my nute mix is all over the map.
I have a great base line mix of the trio on my first page.
Now ive add the 4 other additives the florablend, diamond nectar, flora nectar, and koolbloom. Im just winging it at this point with the additives. Ive tried to include in my journal what and when I was mixing up nutes.
For the most part the info was per 1 gallon then i know last couple post of nute mixes ive gave a total per 3 gallons of water. Sorry for making it confusing. At the bottom of list it says per 1 gallon or it says total for 3 gallons.
For sure order is the same order I mix.
Ask any questions you need.

Hey Jonatan
Welcome to 420mag
Hey right now my nute mix is all over the map.
I have a great base line mix of the trio on my first page.
Now ive add the 4 other additives the florablend, diamond nectar, flora nectar, and koolbloom. Im just winging it at this point with the additives. Ive tried to include in my journal what and when I was mixing up nutes.
For the most part the info was per 1 gallon then i know last couple post of nute mixes ive gave a total per 3 gallons of water. Sorry for making it confusing. At the bottom of list it says per 1 gallon or it says total for 3 gallons.
For sure order is the same order I mix.
Ask any questions you need.

Hi, Hope your wife is doing ok,

And thank you very much, yesterday I studied your grows and took notes, practically have the same equipment and supplies with some exceptions of diamond nectar, flora nectar, liquid koolbloom. should i buy it ? which would lead to waiting for the nutrients to arrive to my country, Or could you successfully complete only with the 3 nutrient flora series?
using the same measurements that you have used for your grow?

Ahh hell yes the trio rocks it buddy. The girls at the beginning the trio was all that was used, and calmag.
The 1st chart I ran pretty close to it everytime with no deficiencies. This is my first time using the extras. I'm crash coursing this one for sure.

Hope your wife is doing ok
Thank you she just enjoyed her 43 birthday

Yin & Yang 80 from seed
Yin veg day 63
Yang flower day 29

Yin
Started going south. She went 24 hrs with no water/nutes and was allready on a diet. Looks like a magnesium deficiency.

She just received the last of 3 gallons in 24 hours a mix of
6 ml calmag+
6 ml micro
6 ml grow
3 ml bloom
Total in 3 gallons ro water ph'd started 5.5 then 6.1 on last 1½ gallons
Will see how she looks this evening.

Yang
Just mixed her some new nutes
6 ml micro
6 ml bloom
1½ ml kool bloom
Total in 3 gallons ro water ph'd 5.8

The little 4
The little 3 are starting to show signs of life. Not going to have room for them anyway, I need to put the bigger one in a bigger pot asap then no room for the other 3.

Group

Yin and yang both filling uo the space nicely...I dont see any big issues.
Thanks cr8
Hopefully I'm reading theses girls right ive got them both almost back to basics.
Yin I bumped her calmag up
8 ml calmag
6 ml micro
6 ml grow
2 ml bloom
Total 3 gallons ro water ph'd to 5.85

Yang and gang

Yin & Yang 83 from seed
Yin veg day 66
Yang flower day 32

Yin
Is out of control with her growth. I upped her calmag a bit more. After a 5.8 ro water only flush she is now on
9 ml calmag+
6 ml micro
6 ml grow
3 ml bloom
Total in 3 gallons ro water ph'd to 5.8-6.00

Yin yesterday

She got a hair cut wallago

Yang
Is on
6 ml micro
6 ml bloom
1½ ml koolbloom
Total 3 gallons ro water ph'd to 5.85-6.00

The little ones
The front white pot had no roots. The back white pot had a nice little cluster. But had to go.

Group

Back
Top Bottom