OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

Yin & Yang 85 from seed
Yin veg day 68
Yang flower day 34

Yin
Does it look like she has a strip going across her?

I moved her to the floor

Her mix yesterday and today
9 ml calmag+
6 ml micro
6 ml grow
2 ml bloom
Total in 3 gallons of ro water ph'd 5.86

Yang
Has a neon tan
Mix at
4 ml micro
4 ml bloom
1½ koolbloom
Total 3 gallons ro water ph'd to 5.85

Little ones

Put a ac power meter on the sp250.
274 watts
Will play with it later see if that goes up a smidge at full power then gona turn it down a bit to make Yin comfortable. I can always raise Yang.

The box hit 102°f the other day. Im not sure how long it stays that hot. I was checking and for days it maxed at 82 then like @CigNv said i noticed more leaves go crunchy and checked it had hit 102°f. Not much more I can do at the moment. I'll be saving the rest of her seeds for winter grows for sure!!
I like your garden, plants look good. I would like to follow along. One question... what is the device hooked up to the cloudline fan controller? Looks like it has a dial on it with a led circle. Just curious, I have a t6 model. (I think)
:popcorn: :thumb:

I like your garden, plants look good. I would like to follow along. One question... what is the device hooked up to the cloudline fan controller? Looks like it has a dial on it with a led circle. Just curious, I have a t6 model. (I think)
:popcorn: :thumb:
Welcome greenthumbs
This would be alot easier if I had a green thumb. But its coming along trial by error.
I have 2 infinity cloudline 4 inch fans. first paid the extra for temp n humidity controller the second came with that push button speed controller the blue circle is showing 3 lights in circle(current) for speed 3. Its pulling in ac air from house ac unit. The other is on a filter pulling out the top of box. Both running separate controllers
20200215_221013.jpg

Yin & Yang 86 from seed
Yin veg day 69
Yang flower day 35

Yin
Looks like she has some green coming back to her.

Yang
Is foxtailing. But still doing ok.

Little ones

I turned the sp250 all the way up and it hit 306 watts!
Turned it down to 226 watts

Welcome greenthumbs
This would be alot easier if I had a green thumb. But its coming along trial by error.
I have 2 infinity cloudline 4 inch fans. first paid the extra for temp n humidity controller the second came with that push button speed controller the blue circle is showing 3 lights in circle(current) for speed 3. Its pulling in ac air from house ac unit. The other is on a filter pulling out the top of box. Both running separate controllers
20200215_221013.jpg
That makes since... plants looking good, might have something like I have been fighting with... mg deficiency.

Mixed same nutes again. Up potted the little one to a 3 gallon. Moved Yang up because I turned the light down. Couple weeks max till we go 12 12. If I dont mess them up by then!

Yin is looking better now. I had her calmag down to 4 ml for 3 gallons and with this bright led light, heat, nats, and inconsistency in additives im lucky she looks like she will be fine to give me more hell in flower.
Yang I think I see some amber now. I also see some dark headed tricomes if my suspicion is correct its degrading tricomes which means she might not be a good smoke....will see soon enough. Will still make a killer topical where 90% goes anyways. Ok 85%

Yin & Yang 90 from seed
Yin veg day 74
Yang flower day 39

Yang is done amber tricomes are clustering up everywhere. Ph'd 5.85 ro water only 3 gallons to flush out coco. Friday is my hope to chop but if time permits.

TIMER SET TO 12/12

:passitleft:

Im fallowing your journal but don't seem to receive notifications or things on my feed? How do you like those fabric pots???? Im thinking about trying those next instead of stealing my wives ! ...... Ps if you match your couch to your dog's color , it hides the fur
IMG_20200528_192312.jpg
I dunno. Never used anything else. They are supposed to be really good for growing and that part is fine but after a grow they sure look like hell.

Haha this is my dogs house she just lets me stay here, everything is hers. After the third house vac, we got a shop vac!!!

Back
Top Bottom