OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

Not cheaping out on the calmag
Ive been reading people using it at full strength. With this mix im at ⅗. Was at 1-2 ml and thought she was heading to the burn pile she started going south in a hurry. Sorta stoked she made it was allready to write her off. Lol was supposed to be cleaning everything up for the summer but crazy happened all over so plans change. This 12/12 sucks though, I dont get any time in the box.

Ive been reading people using it at full strength. With this mix im at ⅗. Was at 1-2 ml and thought she was heading to the burn pile she started going south in a hurry. Sorta stoked she made it was allready to write her off. Lol was supposed to be cleaning everything up for the summer but crazy happened all over so plans change. This 12/12 sucks though, I dont get any time in the box.
I hear ya and you don't want light leaks I got mine set 8 in the morning off 8 at night

Ready to cure.

No scale. All three jars are stuffed, a little too much really. its all the jars I could find. Ill go light and say 3 o's. Im also going to cure the trim. Or attempt.

Yin and gang

I hope its atleast 3
I started growing in a 3 foot tall tent. Im still weary about them getting crazy tall. Now so much more that I want to be able to keep my runoff buckets under the pots. That could change by fall though. Ive been :nomo:studying mixing up some super soil. If I can get it going asap it would be ready come September. I need to get off this twice a day water routine.

OOTD...nice harvest...bud looks great before cure. Looks like the f-gnats are still sticking around...so to speak.
Thank you
Yeah I get them down to 1 to 2 visible then they flare up again. Little fuckers are hiding in the screw holes in the wood. During summer break the box will get a fresh paint job and be dried out ready for cooler weather. :surf:

Yin 100 days
Little one 37 days
Minnie mouse 18 days. She was put in coco same time little one was.
All 3 on
9 ml calmag+
5 ml micro
5 ml grow
5 ml bloom
All 3 starting to stretch and show signs of transition.

:yummy:

Its over 100°f again outside uuugh.
Girls are cozy 77.7°f is where its always at when I open the door. Im calling transition over and into flower we begin. Yin is streching but not like Little One, and Minnie Mouse. Im going to have to lower Little One, the tallest top looks like taco Tuesday and clawing at the light.
They was on 9-6-6-6 then went to 9-6-3-6 on nutes. I'm fixing to make a batch of water will be cutting grow in half again to .5 ml per gallon so we are at
9 ml calmag+
6 ml micro
1.5 ml grow
6 ml bloom
Total in 3 gallons of ro water ph'd to 5.8-5.9's
All 3 are on same mix so judging by Minnie Mouse I should be able to push Yin harder but will play that one by ear.

:yummy:

Its over 100°f again outside uuugh.
Girls are cozy 77.7°f is where its always at when I open the door. Im calling transition over and into flower we begin. Yin is streching but not like Little One, and Minnie Mouse. Im going to have to lower Little One, the tallest top looks like taco Tuesday and clawing at the light.
They was on 9-6-6-6 then went to 9-6-3-6 on nutes. I'm fixing to make a batch of water will be cutting grow in half again to .5 ml per gallon so we are at
9 ml calmag+
6 ml micro
1.5 ml grow
6 ml bloom
Total in 3 gallons of ro water ph'd to 5.8-5.9's
All 3 are on same mix so judging by Minnie Mouse I should be able to push Yin harder but will play that one by ear.

Those are getting big

Back
Top Bottom