OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

Ready to cure.

No scale. All three jars are stuffed, a little too much really. its all the jars I could find. Ill go light and say 3 o's. Im also going to cure the trim. Or attempt.

Yin and gang
OOTD...you chopped May 28 and ready for cure June 1...so 4 days dry. What was your humidity level during dry? I will be chopping later today. All looking good as usual.

OOTD...you chopped May 28 and ready for cure June 1...so 4 days dry. What was your humidity level during dry? I will be chopping later today. All looking good as usual.
To be honest I don't know. The little white temp/humidity says the box sits 45%-50% rh where the infinity says 65% in the same place. Ive put the sensor in the dark box before but not this time.

@cr8grow
The buds are not dense at all and pretty dried out from the light. They had fox tails everywhere and were not sticky either.
The fan was pullling air on speed 3 out of the little area but could be all coming in at the same corner. I looked at them after 2 days then on 4th they gave me a definite snap. I would definitely check yours on day 4 but yours look juicy as all get out. I'll say yours will take more.

Its been ten days since the white widow was Jarred and they are starting to smell really good. Been burping twice a day. No hygrometer that small. I'll burp for a month and give a report then. It used to not make it that long. This is an area of interest to learn but first I need to learn how to make some worthy of a good cure!

Its been ten days since the white widow was Jarred and they are starting to smell really good. Been burping twice a day. No hygrometer that small. I'll burp for a month and give a report then. It used to not make it that long. This is an area of interest to learn but first I need to learn how to make some worthy of a good cure!
I will follow your progress on the cure. 2nd grow going through dry now...jar maybe this weekend. Learning here...continuing to improve.

Wow OOTD, its getting dense in there!!!! Girls look super green and healthy. Awesome job man :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks sweets good to have you back. Im happy with how these girls are coming along. Been tryin to fill this box since it was built!!!

Yin 109 days
Little one 46 days
Minnie mouse 27 days
12-12/Flowering 17 days
9 ml calmag
6 ml micro
1½ ml grow
8 ml bloom
Total in 3 gallons of ro water ph'd 5.82-dont know yet

The girls were on 7 ml of bloom last batch of water. I just mixed tonight at 8 ml bloom nutes.
Pics are from last night n tonight.

And then
BREAKING NEWS:

This just happened

on purpose this time too!!!

I was wondering if you planned to supercrop...something Ive never tried myself. All are very healthy.

She wouldn't stop. The sp250 is too bright that close. Her leaves were clawing crazy up there and the leaf tips didn't look to good either. Been thinking it for days.

The sp250 is running at 73% power @223watts from the wall

I tried a bowl of Yang the auto white widow.

:cough:

:passitleft:here's to Hopefully it gets better. Its been in the jar for over 2 weeks but its dry and brittle.

So whats left in the box is Yin and two clones. Yup clones. From a auto? Nope. Should it been an auto? Yup. So now we are caught up.

My sea of green

Two nights ago I upped the calmag to 12 ml total in 3 gallons yin looks like she is getting some rusty looking leaves.
Tonight I upped the bloom to 9 ml in 3 gallons.

I tried a bowl of Yang the auto white widow.

:cough:

:passitleft:here's to Hopefully it gets better. Its been in the jar for over 2 weeks but its dry and brittle.

So whats left in the box is Yin and two clones. Yup clones. From a auto? Nope. Should it been an auto? Yup. So now we are caught up.

My sea of green

Two nights ago I upped the calmag to 12 ml total in 3 gallons yin looks like she is getting some rusty looking leaves.
Tonight I upped the bloom to 9 ml in 3 gallons.
OOTD...I buy dispensary weed on occasion and try to be selective when I stock up a bit. Hopefully I get to a deep enough grow stash I can buy weed on a Very limited as needed basis going forward. Here is how I revive dryed out dispensary weed and it works every time. I would try it on your toasty buds...it will work. Divide into quarter ozs...put into 4 oz mason jars with 2 Boveda 62 Small packs. I pack two Bovedas into each small jar until smoked. They can be recycled until stiff. Grind from the dispensary is powder...harsh and difficult with no screen. After a couple days packed with Boveda it grinds up like fresh cured bud and smokes smooth. Good luck...the bud looks awesome.

OOTD...I buy dispensary weed on occasion and try to be selective when I stock up a bit. Hopefully I get to a deep enough grow stash I can buy weed on a Very limited as needed basis going forward. Here is how I revive dryed out dispensary weed and it works every time. I would try it on your toasty buds...it will work. Divide into quarter ozs...put into 4 oz mason jars with 2 Boveda 62 Small packs. I pack two Bovedas into each small jar until smoked. They can be recycled until stiff. Grind from the dispensary is powder...harsh and difficult with no screen. After a couple days packed with Boveda it grinds up like fresh cured bud and smokes smooth. Good luck...the bud looks awesome.
I have been reading alot about those boveda packs. It never dawned on me to put them in their to moisten up crispy's. I will find some today and we will try it out.
These buds will go to the front of the line for my wifes topical where most of it goes anyways. My previous 2 harvests have finally put me in the green, sorta speak. Its not top shelf flower but taste and effects are better then shelling out big $$.

My "dispensary" buddy called me a while back, "hey man you ok? Haven't heard from you in awhile."
Woot woot!! Its a good feeling for sure!!

Its not top shelf flower
This is what has me rethinking my plans. Well that and watering twice a day. Its a pita.
I can only get a few of the things locally needed to make the soil referred to as "supersoil" so after endless reading n learning :nomo: the first item has showed up right there on my door step. A big bag of ffof. I found a small batch recipe that I am going to try n dip my toes in the water with. I can totally get on board with this organic growing, as long as I dont have to stop eating steaks n hamburgers!! Going to gather up everything needed over the next couple weeks and get it mixed up to "cook" so come September- October it will be ready to grow.

12-12 day 24

The rh was high in the box. Now normally im ok with being high in the box, but not the humidity and for sure not right now. Im pretty sure it will go back down now the tropic thunder is gone. It was holding in the mid 70's % rh.

Ive increased the calmag and bloom noots 2 days ago

Mix at
12 ml calmag
6 ml micro
1.5 ml grow
9 ml florabloom
Total in 3 gallons of ro water ph'd to 5.85

Ive also added another mini fan blowing at top of fabric pot level so counting the one infinity blowing the a/c air it makes 5 fans, whew, surprisingly the noise is not noticeable. All the p.o.s. fans that make alot of noise are on the outside of the box blowing in garage which muffles the box noise, win win.

Back
Top Bottom