OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

I did the same defol right at flip. And she bushed right back out. Little one was done a day ago and she took to it ok. I didn't get to check on them this morning before lights out, so hope Yin doesn't hate me for what I've done.

Yin 118 days
Little one 55 days
Minnie mouse 36 days
12-12/Flowering 26 days
12 ml calmag+
6 ml micro
1½ ml grow
9 ml bloom
Total in 3 gallons of ro water ph'd 5.96
same nutes past couple days.

Yin 122 days
Little one 59 days-clone
Minnie mouse 40 days-clone
12-12/Flowering 30 days

12 ml calmag+
6 ml micro
1½ ml grow
9 ml bloom
Total in 3 gallons of ro water ph'd 6.03
I think they are getting light burn again. When I get the chance I can squeeze a few more inches of height. It looks to be only 3 inches deep worth of canopy with direct light are showing signs of blotchy leaves and clawing.

Omgosh probably all summer to make me pay $$ on a/c. :oops:

:roorrip:

I'm thinking another 30 days. I think the defol slowed her down for a couple days. Her foliage fill out nicely. This evening I did notice her pistols have poof out slightly larger.

Things are at a snail's pace this past week. I slowly watched the leaves scream at me that the light is too intense. I turned the sp250 down to 200 watts from 225 but that didn't do a dang thing to slow it down. After lights on this evening and after water everybody went to the floor.

So all the girls hopped on the floor. Minnie Mouse jumped on the new filter box for a booster seat.

Also they have all got alot of purple stems. Ive upped the calmag another 1 ml to a full dose of 5 ml per gallon. Im not sure if this is magnesium deficiency or strain since she was supposed to be a autoflower black valium, which clearly she is not.
20200627_065053.jpg

The leaf spotting is coming from the light, I think.
Any thoughts are welcome.

Yin 127 days
Little one 64 days-clone
Minnie mouse 45 days-clone
12-12/Flowering 35 days

15 ml calmag+
5 ml micro
0 ml grow- cut the grow
9 ml bloom
Total in 3 gallons of ro water ph'd 5.85

Yup 2 days late on acting on the lights. :bongrip:
Everyone seems to be mellowing out with their assets on the ground. The damage is done and they all have their scars to say been there done that.
The purple stems have been around for awhile. Is there a harm to the girls at this stage to be at full strength on calmag+ if the stems are purple from a magnesium deficiency? What if its genetic and im pumping all that for no reason?
Right now im about ½ strength on base nootes.

12/12 for 39 days now. Something is definitely wrong. Its like they stopped growing. Its the same on all three. The two bigger plants did get a heavy defol but Minnie Mouse did not so that didnt stunt them. The f gnats are on vacation right now, there is still a sighting out of the corner of my eye and some leaves have gotten beat up with the shop vac over them.:bong:
The damaged leaves are still getting worse. They are all the top leaves in direct light. But the lower leaves in direct light are fine.

Starting to piece together threw the thickened clouds. The other day, or 3 nute mixes ago, I put the same amount of ph down in mix (30 drops) usually start there, then add bout 10 more drops checking ph a few times. Well instead of getting close to 5.9 - 6 it shot down into the 4's. I fixed it by adding tap water which doesn't take much to raise with it. But.....
its got to be the meter has gone off its rocker. The last two mixes was the same way. Unless my ro water supply has changed their source.

Another meter is on its way.
6 ml calmag+
6 ml micro
10 ml bloom
Total 3 gallons of ro water ph'd to something probably pretty high.

would jump all over the place. Defective
Yes in true Amazon fashion another piece of junk arrived these cheapo ph testers suck a$$. Went to calibrate it and it couldn't pick a number to save its life.:rip:
And in true 2020 fashion I put the old tester in the solutions and all 3 read +.70 off. Then right there in my hand the batteries died.
Haha is ok cause right there 15$ batteries.
So old ph tester recalibrated. Go to ph the mix and still reading water in the 4's.
Then.........:idea:
its got to be the meter has gone off its rocker. The last two mixes was the same way. Unless my ro water supply has changed their source.

I read this in my local water report a few years ago.

"Where do we get our drinking water? Our drinking water is obtained from two ground water sources:"

No shit , can you believe that. I then checked my tap water and it was in the 6's instead of the 8's:thedoubletake:

Spent all day looking for a bottle of ph up that was bought years ago and never opened, never had ph this low and just a little bit of that ph 8+ tap water would bring my mix up fast if I went to much with the ph down solution. Not now it took about a gallon of tap water to bring my mix of ro water and noots up to 5.79

Yada yada :bongrip:

Today you can see better growth continuing.

Yin 135 days
Little one 72 days-clone
Minnie mouse 53 days-clone
12-12/Flowering 43 days

6 ml calmag+
5 ml micro
6 ml bloom
4½ ml koolbloom

Keeping a eye on water now. Im down to last 3 gallons. Hopefully it stays just like it is. Last mix had same noots except only 3 ml koolbloom. Ph was 5.85 on the nose, no ph adjustment. Couple days the girls seemed to like the koolbloom and the ph only rose to 6.03 in 2 days. Not used to that.
Hopefully 2 more weeks for these tiny ass buds.

They are definitely stink monsters, and for the size of their buds im impressed at that. I'll be happy when they are done. Its been in the triple digits here for a few weeks now and nothing but even hotter conditions forecasted.
Dammmnnnnn green eggs and hammmm! @One Of These Days that cola frosty looks like scarface sneezed on that cola ,,,, Bravo brother bravo

OOTD...looking frosty and a bit greasy at this point...nice. I just dropped seeds on my first auto grow...welcome to join.
I seen the pack labeled XL in your journal i wonder how tall xl gets cause i have a big whoop auto labeled as xxl :D

Dammmnnnnn green eggs and hammmm! @One Of These Days that cola frosty looks like scarface sneezed on that cola ,,,, Bravo brother bravo
Thanks brother
Couple more weeks she will give me a small stash to make it through summer of something different then white widow.

Yin 141 days
Little one 78 days-clone
Minnie mouse 59 days-clone
12-12/Flowering 49 days

5 ml calmag+
5 ml micro
6 ml bloom
6 ml koolbloom

6 might be too much koolbloom, think she likes a tad less.
Can not find the ph up anywhere :oops: I know that $&%+ is here somewhere.

@4½ ml koolbloom was 5.5 ph so put another 1½ & it raised ph to 5.85 in 3 gallons ro water.

Back
Top Bottom