420 Magazine Background

Opar’s First Grow: Blue Dream & Bubba Kush 2.0, 2019

Opar

Another feed and I raised the net a little. Snapped the bubba kush 2.0’s over at net height... that’s the last supercrop I’ll do. Day 15 I think, since I flipped to 12/12. I’ll defoil a little until day 19 or so and then lollipop and get used to doing next to nothing. I’ll add another net to help support at some point I think.... we’ll see how they grow and if I made a mistake by supercropping today. The BK2.0 finish much earlier than the Blue Dream... so I’m expecting more stretch from the blue dream as we progress... I didn’t see as much as I thought I would so far....

Opar

I did slide it up a a few inches, and started tucking under it again... they were looking so good till I started snapping them over :) they’ll recover.... few days of feeding, defoil and lollipops and then on easy street I think... next Monday I think I’ll start the pk13/14, and run that for about a week... then drop everything except the bloom, for start of week 4, and then put in some koolbloom for the last 2 weeks... hoping the recipe I’m following yields like it did for the chef I got it from!

Backlipslide

Backlipslide

Opar

Sooooo... lots of thumb twiddling... I picked up another strain today... so my next grow I think I’ll do 4 strains:

The New by Sherbinski (HSO collaboration)

Genotype80% Indica / 20% Sativa
CrossGirl Scout Cookies x Larry OG
Suitable forIndoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering65-70 days
Indoor yield400-600 g/m2
Outdoor harvest timeMid-October
Outdoor yield2500-3500 g/plant
Outdoor height3-4 m
THC28%
CBD0.1%
THC/CBD ratio280:1

Three Blue Kings (HSO)
Genotype70% Indica / 30% Sativa
CrossBlue Dream x Three Kings
Indoor flowering63-70 days
Indoor yield450-600 g/m2
Outdoor harvest timeMid-October
Outdoor yield3000-4000 g/plant
Outdoor height3-4 m
THC24%
CBD0.1%
THC/CBD ratio240:1

Sapphire OG

Genotype85% Indica / 15% Sativa
CrossOG x OG x Afghan
Indoor flowering57-63 days
Indoor yield400-600 g/m2
Outdoor harvest timeLate September / Early October
Outdoor yield1000-4000 g/plant
Outdoor height3-4 m
THC18-24%

And....

Mandarin Cookies R1 V2 (Ethos Genetics)

THC: 25-33%
• CBD: 1-2%
• CBG: 1-2%
• TOTAL CANNABINOIDS; Over 30%
• YIELD: Above Average
• FLOWERING TIME: 9 Weeks
• TERPENE PROFILE: Loud AF! Cutie mandarins, grapefruit, grapes, gas, hash

I’m really excited , can’t wait!!!

Backlipslide

Think about it this way man!

0B35C3EF-314F-431C-B1C8-08F50742F285.jpeg

See how in the picture, you can almost see, “the dark side of the plant?

Pretty much everything below that dark mark. If that makes sense

Backlipslide

:yummy:

Opar

Well I defoiled and lollipop’d three of the four. I really didn’t do much with my sickly blue dream, but man o man was it a chore to defoil.... so dense, and small fan leaves intertwined... I will do better next grow, it was a lot of handling the small buds etc in order to chop the fan leaves, hate tot hunk of the Trichomes I removed :(...

I got the coffee, earthy smell off of my bubba’s.... so nice!! And the blue dreams smell amazing... if that’s an indicator of finished product, I can’t wait!!!

Opar

So, day 23ish, 2 days into the 4th week, I’ve dropped silica and Superthrive. So daily feedings of floranova bloom @~600ppm, and 10 ml (2 per gallon) of pk13/14. Ive been doing pk13/14 for about a week now and will continue through this week and will end it probably next Monday or Tuesday. After that is floranova bloom only until final two weeks, where I will add gh KoolBloom. (Day 45 or so). I must admit I regret supercropping the last time... I think I’d have larger colas with better spacing had I not. But we’ll see if the lower bid sites fill out and ultimately the dry weight will dictate my result.

Silverfox125

I’m going to say you did the right thing super cropping. They look good. You cut them in a perfect spot. Those lower bud sites never develop like the tops do.

keep up the good work! You’re killing it and will be rewarded soon my friend

:48:

Top Bottom