:laughtwo: Yep, that’s the way it usually goes! A nice hand spinning fan would be sweet, I just don’t have enough to harvest to warrant buying one.

so it took forever to wet trim the big stuff, and then as I went to take the bud off of branches and put into curing, I noticed I could trim some of the sugar leaves. I did t want to because they are frosty but... I want the bud tastin good. So, even more time trimming... so ‘The New’ # 2, under LED yielded 190gr dry bud... I was pleasantly surprised... not a huge yield but freaking awesome considering how I trained it, and it took up a 2x2 space... gives me hope for next run with more attention to detail and training....

i really should use a microscope to examine my trim job and the trichs....

@Opar..nice harvest braddah. lol. Have you tried a sample yet bro? Im sure its delicious..lol. .they look outstanding :high-five:..we should team up on this Neville Haze run and beat the competition :high-five:
Hope that harvest treats you well my friend

Thanks @Sparkey224 !! Not yet but I can’t believe the frost on my mandarin cookie #4..... camera doesn’t pick it up, as the eye sees it, unfortunately... pre dry-trim:

0EA92636-9BC9-4947-8BE7-C1B1C7FE6A10.jpeg
4FD42B2D-BBD4-42C5-BC36-1C36E59427EA.jpeg

Can’t wait to get cracking on the haze! I really need to start cooking... getting the right ewc means a bit of a drive... not getting out much due to covid ... ah well, I’ll go soon. Cheers bro!

So the first plants all hand trimmed and looking amazing, took out the sugar leaves etc, took me forever but damn looks pretty all together in the oven bag... the last plants were hurriedly de-stemmed and has all kind of leaves etc, still took awhile but stuff was drying so fast... funny to see the progression.... but I’m sure it all works the same. I’ll post some final pics of the bud soon, hopefully tomorrow as I burp them.

I will say this... I will always always always defoliate and trim the underskirt, if just to not have to deal with the larf and popcorn crap I had to endure during this trim.... the amount of time trimming really Infuriated me:oops:

Back
Top Bottom