You’re doing great! Looking really healthy!

Thanks @Silverfox125 , I lowered the light a little and noticed she loved it even more... so I dropped another little bit today and fed them up... hoping to find the happy spot without crossing over :) took this pic, halfway through adjusting them in the screen... but colour is definitely improving.... I should get a par meter!!

579E238C-594B-468B-A44B-3F68B8235664.jpeg

Also the link in your signature doesn’t seem to work for me... would love to check out your grow journal!

Ya I’m not sure why. It’s probably to old lol. I’m going to start a new one soon once my candy kush finishes and I get my new veg setup dialed in

I’ll send you an invite

Ok, so.... I’ve been sticking to the 2 day watering schedule.... but I opened the tent this morning, which is a feeding/watering day, and they looked sad. Checked weight of the pots and realized with the increased lighting and growth, I’ll have to do daily waterings.... one of my plants had some turn up at the leaves.... is this a watering issue or potential a deficiency, or too much light?

F9AA5C06-B718-4908-8212-03AF628B7952.jpeg
2D3F1329-D97D-4C72-9C19-2D6BBE0B11D3.jpeg

Sad right?

Hoping to flip soon, so trying to get them happy happy happy

8C74CFDA-CC36-4989-9240-DB593F7F645D.jpeg

I think you’ve got it right with watering. They will boom once you give them that water though. I love watching the plants react when you give them water! How old are the plants? I’d say you’re looking good to flower but that decision can be made by you and you alone.

I will tell you I’ve vegged anywhere from 4-8 weeks. And the jump from a 4 to a 6 week veg was greater than going from 6 to 8.

So to me at least 6 weeks and mature plants (showing preflowers) is when I do it

Looking good. You’ve got a great journal so far :ganjamon:

Thanks @Silverfox125 , i appreciate it!

I raised up the light a little (forgot if I mentioned), did a cal mag feed (tap water 110ppm, cal mag 150ppm) so water total was 260ppm, added some Superthrive and ph’d down.... so if it’s a mag deficiency, hopefully that helps.

Once they perk up, I’m going to flip...

Going from mh to hps.... maybe i’ll Swap out the bulbs and run 18/6 for s few days before I dial down the hours? Anyone have thoughts on how to flip?

I always changed my bulb at night before getting separate tents. I would go once light was off and switch the bulb and adjust the timer.

You can download an app that will make your phone screen green. Green light doesn’t hurt the plant. And honestly I wouldn’t worry about some light getting in while switching bulbs it won’t take you but a second

The small curl? It is recent... only on the one plant so far...

I did a calmag feed today, will do a nute feed tomorrow.... previous feed to today was calmag + nute so I’m thinking it was light too close and too strong... before I did any research I had already raised the light a bit because I had lowered it a bit yesterday... if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to see it....:D

Could be heat stress? What’s the temp in your room. May need to back the lights up a bit more? I’m honestly not sure but from what I could find googling it looks like heat stress or over watering which I don’t think is it because you’re in coco.

You’ll get it. This is nothing more than a speed bump mate. I’ve been doing it for years now and still am fine tuning my system. That’s the fun....enjoy the process :Namaste:

I’d say back the lights up If you and restrain from watering for just a day to see how they react.

Again I have no experience in coco and don’t know a typical watering cycle for it. :cheer:

Ok so I just looked at your post.

Your temps and RH is fine man. That should not and will not cause problems around those temperatures.

Those strips. Well yes, that could very well be the culprit. When you feed with a 5.4 one feeding, then a 6.2 the next feeding. Then back down to a low 5.1 (for instance) PH fluctuations, can cause major problems. Now that your feeding daily, having that many up and downs, could cause the problem. The strips are hard to read sometimes. I’m sure you have but it’s worth spending some money on a good ph tester.

Secondly, I think you should maybe skip a day of feeding with the troubled one. Wait till she starts looking depressed and droops. Then hit her with 2 gallons of fresh water (un PH’d water) following 1 gallon with water PH’d to 5.8

Let that sit for a day or two again. Then continue feeding regime from there on out.

Back
Top Bottom