Mostly flower, I’m switching out the carbon filter tomorrow with a. ‘Better’ scrubber and closing the window in an effort to avoid large swings in temperature and humidity.... when I do I’ll pull the plants out and photo them in better light and hopefully clean up some of the pwm I’d present..... grow is offsite so I can’t get there when I want to properly spray etc, so far so good, but I feel I could have sorted this problem sooner and not fee anxious letting them mature properly.... they are looking amazing , purpling up so nice... super excited... I must be day 55 of 12/12, breeder say 50-55 of flower... so getting close ....

Picture dump, PWM is growing... should have sprayed before now, but will spray tonight just before lights out.... trimmed up a ton, started to use calmag ph’d water only in bk2.0... I have closed the window which should correct temperature swings, so I’m thinking this will combat the PWM well, along with spray and bud wash I should end up ok....

Here are some photos, the one BK2.0 seems much further along than the other....
6039C1BD-22DD-4B2C-ABD7-5CC046EAE950.jpeg
19AEA131-3D83-49C4-8261-A23B610FE63D.jpeg
435FEDC6-3348-49CA-AE1B-70038AAC2CDF.jpeg
A21B6148-ACFD-4404-8561-B319CB6EEA4E.jpeg
E326A0A1-0098-45D2-BCB4-39FEB5FD5E40.jpeg
5EC221EC-7DBC-4127-9FB0-028FB6587B20.jpeg
AC96BB05-6927-401E-8088-88F2B2B97ADF.jpeg
BA3AD57C-CC51-441E-9A0D-ECEFE451C759.jpeg
255596A0-CD66-4E5B-A48D-84C73760B546.jpeg

As of the second last picture in post #364

I see a lot of amber. The other photos I see a lot of cloudy and maybe a speck here and there of amber.

going off the second last pic I would say chop, but need a few more to make sure!! Congrats man your damn near there bro! :yahoo:

I love it!

just remember, you don’t want to tie down the fan leaves, you want to tie down the branch shoots that come in above the fan leaves. It’s ok for now, but once the branches get long enough, switch the ties over to the branches and get that quad lining party started! :yahoo: :thumb:

Congrats brother!! I bet it feels good!

just wait till you open your jar for the first time, reach in and grab a bud to crush up and combust, to then enter and take over your lungs! It’s crazy feeling looking at the bud. You say, I fuckin grew this! Haha congrats man!!

Thanks you guys, I didn’t get any finger hash because I was time pressed and couldn’t wait for the wash to try before trimming... but I saved everything I trimmed, froze in bag and will try for the bubble bash route, or mbe..... no idea what weight it’s going to be, looks a little light but at least I’m learning.... hoping the next three yield decently and hoping my quad line approach will allow bigger colas and larger yields... I guess time will tell, and strain matters too right?

Congrats Opar !!! :woohoo:

there is nothing as good as that first harvest!!

thank you @Silverfox125, your support has been much appreciated! Starting out in something new can be challenging and having your positive influence has been a huge help!

Congrats brother!! I bet it feels good!

just wait till you open your jar for the first time, reach in and grab a bud to crush up and combust, to then enter and take over your lungs! It’s crazy feeling looking at the bud. You say, I fuckin grew this! Haha congrats man!!

Thank you, @Backlipslide !! Your insight has helped out hugely! It was a steep learning curve, especially starting out in coco vs soil, at the beginning... you helped out with advice and positivity, and it was a boon! Much appreciated!!

@Sparkey224, you also were a huge help, and your calming influence was much appreciated! The whole community here was awesome, and I appreciate all the help along the way!! On to try to get these other three to the end, and hopefully harvest without mildew issues in the cure!!

thank you everyone!

I think I’m going to try dwc in the near future. Hopefully by then you’ll be able to give me some pointers.

you’re done buying cannabis. Like forever. That’s a pretty cool feeling. Enjoy this.

even early on in the drying I’ll sample a little every couple days to a week. The fresh buds always seem to give me that giggle high. In my head I contribute it to the fresh THC not being broken down. It’s not going to be as complete of a high as it develops while curing but it’s a fun high.

I think I’m going to try dwc in the near future. Hopefully by then you’ll be able to give me some pointers.

So far I’m super impressed with the dwc.... super low maintenance compared to the coco, and man the plants are LOVING it! I fear that it’s amazing if everything is going well, but if you it gets away a little, that might be all it takes to derail your grow... not sure but I’m excited to see the grow through to the end....

The fresh buds always seem to give me that giggle high.

I’ll let you know :)

Back
Top Bottom