Opinion on this Hps Lamp

Purple Goose

Okay well picked up some hps horticultural lamps designed specifically for growing but not familiar with the brand so hoping some of you have heard of them or used them if not I will also post the manufacturers ratings for the bulb so any input onto if I got a good deal or not would be appreciated.

Firstly the manufacturer name on the box is ARTEMIS
The plants designations is a LU1000w/P
Initial lumens 150000
mean lumens 150000
ballast ansi code s 52
Manufacturer states this bulb produces 17% more useable energy then lamps of equal wattage . Also this bulbs produces 28% moree blue,white,violet, and orange light then standard HPS lamps.

So thats what info I could find the case of 6 lamps ended up runnning me 24.99 per lamp as I got them from a company going out of business there catalogue had them listed for 79.99 each originally.

Okay well picked up some hps horticultural lamps designed specifically for growing but not familiar with the brand so hoping some of you have heard of them or used them if not I will also post the manufacturers ratings for the bulb so any input onto if I got a good deal or not would be appreciated.

Firstly the manufacturer name on the box is ARTEMIS
The plants designations is a LU1000w/P
Initial lumens 150000
mean lumens 150000
ballast ansi code s 52
Manufacturer states this bulb produces 17% more useable energy then lamps of equal wattage . Also this bulbs produces 28% moree blue,white,violet, and orange light then standard HPS lamps.

So thats what info I could find the case of 6 lamps ended up runnning me 24.99 per lamp as I got them from a company going out of business there catalogue had them listed for 79.99 each originally.
that's good enough....Are you near missassagua...1000w switchable ballast with free 1000w hps bulb for $155. all you need is a hood.

Back
Top Bottom