OPINION: Prohibition Doesn't Make Sense

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Alcohol kills more people each year than all illegal drugs combined. Prescription overdose deaths are now second only to motor-vehicle crashes as a cause of death from unintentional injury. Television is filled with sophisticated pro-drug messages paid for by alcohol and pharmaceutical companies.

The Bush administration doesn't have a problem with corporate drug pushers, but hoist a "Bong Hits 4 Jesus" banner at an off-campus high school rally in Alaska, and they will fight you all the way to the Supreme Court.

It is not clear how this nonsensical phrase somehow merits limiting free speech. Culture warriors in the White House seem to think the war on pot is more important than the Constitution. Unfortunately, it doesn't stop there. By raiding voter-approved medical marijuana providers in Oregon, the very same Bush administration that claims illicit drug use funds terrorism is forcing cancer and AIDS patients into the hands of street dealers.

Apparently marijuana prohibition is more important than protecting the country from terrorism too.

News Hawk- User 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: StatesmanJournal.com
Author: Robert Sharpe
Contact: StatesmanJournal.com - The News Source for Salem, Oregon
Copyright: 2007 StatesmanJournal.com

Yeah the government is pretty much made up of complete idiots... There jobs really arent that complicated... they just make it seem like it is for buffs. When it comes to marijuana none of them know what in the fuck they are talking about.

I wouldnt be suprised if half of them smoke weed or worse. Fucking hipo's.

right on jizzle..

the government is made up of old windbags who think too highly of themselves.. "worse" some are closet cases.. but using medical marijuana is wrong: legally and morally.. RrIIGHT., makes lots of Fing sense~~

Now that the holier than thous have gotten their comeuppance behind the election, with more (please G-d) pounding to come in 2008, they really should re-evaluate. Global Warming is here and was here and they were on the wrong side and are still not openly active about it. I don't expect, after being here for 60 years and having a relatively good BRAIN, that I will die feeling like anything except a criminal. Just fuck them anyway. Having been well trained I know where Not to go for the truth. Also, because I'm 60 I have no problem with being a criminal. All seeds should be planted or flicked in a soil direction. Some may grow.

Back
Top Bottom