Opinions expertise please

A
20210405_150504.jpg
looking good for DIY er.. 420 any comments welcome .

Not much to compare to bill, but 200w fits in this way, has to be good for it ... 4000k all way through.

Not much to compare to bill, but 200w fits in this way, has to be good for it ... 4000k all way through.
I often thought about it. Its got to help. Beautiful ladies.

I starved them of water doing an experiment. Trying for 3ltrs a plant for7 days in about 9ltrs of soil, didn't work, tips went brown.

I starved them of water doing an experiment. Trying for 3ltrs a plant for7 days in about 9ltrs of soil, didn't work, tips went brown.
Don't experiment per say, learn to read your girls. They will tell you when they are thirsty, and hungry.
Bill

I normally work away is why I playing about.

I broke a branch when lifting from cupboard, dried it out and tried it, it didn't do much.. is 5 weeks of flower not enough ?

I broke a branch when lifting from cupboard, dried it out and tried it, it didn't do much.. is 5 weeks of flower not enough ?
5 weeks isn't close. 8-9-10, weeks is what you are looking at. Give two more weeks then you can start checking pistols and trichomes.
Bill

Patients grasshopper.... and don’t let nobody tell you not to experiment, that’s how stuff if discovered.... lol. You got a lot of reading to do.

Ive planted 2 more for the crack, yes two more bagseeds as have a few, kind of ripping havent got ak47 or something. different method from paper towel, to straight in the pot.

Let's be honest only people growing for years would know if a seed is what it really is.. the bagseeds are apparently from Canada nothing else known.

If I dont feel bagseeds is good smoking weed, This time il invest 2700k for full flower and as using leds I am going to go to about 30 c in day.. if I can.

This time I am sitting around 23 24 25 c and just working off house heating and little heat from.leds but its working I think.

Ready yet Dr dolla bill
How are you doing my friend. Your lady looks great. Nice job. Don't fret about burnt tips, means nothing in the end.
Getting close. I saw only one white pistol ,generally means your in the area.
Is there any left elsewhere on her.
Have you checked the trichomes yet? How are they.
Bill

Only learnt what they actually are (14 weeks later), imagine bill. I have joulers loop, and they look clear with white heads if makes sense, it's close and next monday is 9 weeks

Back
Top Bottom