Opinions on nutes for soil and flowering

Sounds simple doesn’t it. I have 6-7 gallon containers. I’ll have to try it. I have a blueberry and an auto cherry. Blueberry leaves are sagging somewhat.
Time to water tonight. Going every two days now. How quick do you go thru a bag, Emilya?
I get 2nd day shipping on the products and they go a long ways. It took me till mid bloom before I ran out of the sample pack, so I would guess that the 8lb bag would get you all the way through a 10 plant grow easily.

Ok thanks. Sample pack is out of stock at this time. Will have to order full price. Have to go that route if I want to try these out soon.

Organic soil amended. BioCanna veg and flower nutes, Budswel in flower plus organic cal mag. Current auto grow doing great, just switched to flower nutes this week. CMH315w bulb swap to 3k flower in the next couple days.
D2714D6D-B9E3-4DBC-BE49-A4F9D8D2CDB8.jpeg

I see a lot of places across the country sell their products. I would like to know where their world Corp HQ is at. Fruitless searching their site.

Expecting the nutes today. Emilya-why don’t I need to ph the water? My tap water is 7.0.
Because the only reason we adjust pH is to put our fluids into a certain range so that chelated synthetic nutes can break apart and become mobile once you apply them to the medium. Chelation is the process of binding individual nutrients to EDTA molecules so that while they are in the bottle they are inert and can't react against each other and what allows the manufacturers to put all the nutes into a bottle for sales and distribution. They are designed to break free of these bonds and become mobile within a certain range of pH.

As far as we are talking about normal pH ranges for your tap water, where it is not so base that it burns you or so acidic that it also burns you, the plant doesn't care about the pH and neither do the microbes. Between a range of about 8.0 pH to 5.0 pH, life is not interrupted in any way and all is good. The adage that i always heard as a young girl applies here, if your water won't kill your lawn, your dog or you, it is ok for the plants.
I see a lot of places across the country sell their products. I would like to know where their world Corp HQ is at. Fruitless searching their site.
It is right there on their website under the contact us tab. They even have a google street map showing you how to get there.

1800 Lombardi Ln​

Santa Rosa, CA 95407​

Wow. Blueberry is bushing out like crazy after applying the veg version of the nutes. I’m just seeing more yellowing leaves down under. Going to try to clone again. It’s been a year since I first tried. Can’t find the tote with the air stones silicones in place. Pet stores don’t carry the flat air stones so it’s Amazon to the rescue once agane.

Here’s a picture from the other day. I have a smallish 600 led in the 3x3x6’. With all the reflective sides, I don’t need to go to a Mars 1000 do I? I have topped the blueberry, on the right. Plants need to stay short in my setup.

B294F2C6-FFF8-4347-A34C-ACBFDE1F0E46.jpeg

this will work on most soils? what soil do use emilya?
This will work on any soil, and in coco if run as if it were soil! I use Fox Farms Happy Frog in my solo cups to start my plants, and then I like to use a strong soil in the bottom third of each container, so right now instead of supersoil, I am using Fox Farm Ocean Forest down there. The rest of the container is filled with a blend of Happy Frog and Ocean forest from previous grows, mixed together and sterilized for the next round by running it through the oven at 250° for 20 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom