Opinions Pls

MomiLovesWeed

High everyone!!

Currently I have 3 ladies budding, and its the 6th week..they look fantastic..I am worried tho about the trichomes..I have inspected some under a 8x lens, and didnt see much..I have ordered a 45x pocket microscope, and it should arrive by the end of the week. I am worried that I may be missing the peak harvest time..(aiming for the clear to milky 50/50 trics) Some of the white pistles have started to change to a light amber (Right now they are at 50/50.)

I have started to flush them with RO H20, and plan on flushing till harvest (total of 8 weeks)Thats the plan anyways... Oh, and I also tested a bud and vaped it and didnt get much of a "thrill" from it....

So my question,...based on 420members experiances... is, to Harvest or not to harvest??

pics_82_011.jpg

pics_82_004.jpg

pics_82_009.jpg

pics_82_007.jpg

pics_82_013.jpg

Thanks!!
:thanks:

So you're in week 6 and starting a 2 week flush giving you 8 weeks of bloom/flower? That's pretty standard sounding....but you need to do what the girls tell you to do. Some stains need 9-10 weeks and some are good at 8. What stain do you have going? Sativa dom or Indica dom?

peace....and they do look great.

Thanks for all replies....bummer about the 45x scope...i should see something tho right? with that scope?

The strain is White Widow....

Flushing till 9 weeks is ok too?

You should be able to see the trichs, I'm just not sure you will be able to clearly tell what color they are at that magnification.

And as far as flushing, some people will flush for the last month of flowering. This lets the plant use all the stored up energy in it's leaves as nutrients. If you have to flush an extra week I wouldn't be that worried about it. Your plant looks very healthy.

Back
Top Bottom