Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

That's the way to start a day! :hug:
:passitleft:
Amen Bro! Other than tightness in my chest still I feel so awesome. It’s so hard to believe that not that long ago chewing on a muzzle seemed like the only way to beat the demon. Now I feel like a million bucks. I wish I could have all y’all come up and eat smoke and drink like a family reunion. Your all my family now!:hug::passitleft:

Good morning y’all. It’s a great day to be alive, grab someone you love and hug the shit out of them. :hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Good morning buckaroo. :hug::hug::hug: You sound ready to play with the universe, my favorite mode of cosmic travel. :slide.

Have a wonderful day. :ciao:

Amen Bro! Other than tightness in my chest still I feel so awesome. It’s so hard to believe that not that long ago chewing on a muzzle seemed like the only way to beat the demon. Now I feel like a million bucks. I wish I could have all y’all come up and eat smoke and drink like a family reunion. Your all my family now!:hug::passitleft:

Amen! :passitleft:

I've been there... if you ever start feeling shitty again, reach out. I'm always around.
-P

Hey guys, rough night last night. I am happy for it because I didn’t have perks on my mind at all. I only realized it this morning. What a hurdle to have passed. I’m sure I will have a lot more perk thoughts before I am healed but dang pretty happy about that.
Hope everyone is having a great day

good afternoon y’all. I am the newest prescribed canabis patient in Canada. No more worries when I decarb and drying of neighbours calling cops. Another awesome day.
God bless
Whoop whoop!
:slide:

It was so easy to get the Doctor said good job getting off the opiates and my number one concern is making sure you stay off them. Prescribed 3 grams a day. Fandiddletastic!

Woo f'n Hoo! :high-five:

Oops!................ :passitleft:

You all realize that we may have stumbled into the secret of fast-tracking opioid withdrawal with high doses of CBD? I’m not certain yet if the results will pan out over larger populations, but this has been exciting in its implications. Electric Shaman is a patient of Dr. Sulak, who first made me aware of using cannabis to taper off opioids.

It might be time to get a message through and see what the professionals say.

You all realize that we may have stumbled into the secret of fast-tracking opioid withdrawal with high doses of CBD? I’m not certain yet if the results will pan out over larger populations, but this has been exciting in its implications. Electric Shaman is a patient of Dr. Sulak, who first made me aware of using cannabis to taper off opioids.

It might be time to get a message through and see what the professionals say.
Great idea SweetSue, the lady (Tracy) that runs the Canabis Clinic asked me how I used weed to get off opiates. After I explained everything from the cbd to all of y’alls support. She asked me to help her start a support group to help others. Naturally I said yes. The weed doctor had no interest in hearing how I used the weed to quit the opiates just in making sure he gave me the medicine to continue living clean. Maybe in the future I can explain it to him. Hopefully it will be a success.
:hug::hug::hug:

Great idea SweetSue, the lady (Tracy) that runs the Canabis Clinic asked me how I used weed to get off opiates. After I explained everything from the cbd to all of y’alls support. She asked me to help her start a support group to help others. Naturally I said yes. The weed doctor had no interest in hearing how I used the weed to quit the opiates just in making sure he gave me the medicine to continue living clean. Maybe in the future I can explain it to him. Hopefully it will be a success.

How can it be anything but? :hug::hug::hug:

Working with a clinic you'll have the opportunity to work out particulars, knowing no one will be hurt as you experiment. Please, keep us abreast of developments. And have fun with it. Life is meant to be fun. :slide:

I love typing in that emoticon. Lol!

It's unfortunate that our governments handed the responsibility for signing over the canna is prescriptions to physicans who don't seem very interested in learning cannabis therapeutics. Makes you wonder if it's all about money. Hahaha!

Yes, I know they aren't all in it for the profits. :battingeyelashes: :love:

How can it be anything but? :hug::hug::hug:

Working with a clinic you'll have the opportunity to work out particulars, knowing no one will be hurt as you experiment. Please, keep us abreast of developments. And have fun with it. Life is meant to be fun. :slide:

I love typing in that emoticon. Lol!

It's unfortunate that our governments handed the responsibility for signing over the canna is prescriptions to physicans who don't seem very interested in learning cannabis therapeutics. Makes you wonder if it's all about money. Hahaha!

Yes, I know they aren't all in it for the profits. :battingeyelashes::love:
Oh yes I will have a note book and try and see the ratios that work the best with a group of people excellent opportunity to learn.
To be fair to the doctor I was there from 12:30 to 4:30 with 3 hours of waiting and he had at least 6 patience behind me. He was a busy man.

Ps i agree:slide:is all things good about a emoji

Hi everyone, I’m looking for some advice.
My Mandi is at 70 hours working in 5 days. They want her to work tomorrow I said no way it’s unsafe. Am I just being grumpy or is it a legitimate concern?
Thanks y’all
That's quite a bit for someone in a week. That being said, I generally try not to dictate my wife's decisions. I voice my opinion and leave it to her to decide. She's very receptive to this, so it actually works.:rofl:
If you dont mind me askin'
What kind of work does she do?

Back
Top Bottom