Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

Once again I thankyou kindly, well that is quite a piece of equipment that's going in....:oops:

@Preston9mm, I'm all good, just freaked me out really badly realizing I had the wrong impression of what was actually going to happen...
But I realize that even though my idea was pretty vague I understand the practical side of your explanation so not panicking thankfully.
More trying to adjust mentally to what I'm busy googling and your help thankfully. So actually feel ok just slow n slow absorbing this new info.......:thanks:
Just be thankful it is only one level being fused. I'm currently fused at L3/L4/L5/S1, 8 screws & 4 long rods. My lower back is completely immobile now. Just take care of yourself during recovery (I did not, and regret it)

@Smeegol ,
This may give you a better idea.

This was my first 3 fusions before I had L3 fused in.
Keep in mind, your screws will not be as huge. Mine had to be "upsized" during a hardware revision because the first screws had wiggled loose.

Sorry for temporarily hi-jacking your thread @SweetSue ...

This will be my last "spinal-nerd" post.
@Smeegol,
Here is that device I was referencing:

For real man, if your doc thinks it'll help, I'll do what I can to get it there.

Feel better!
-P

I don’t call this a hijack Preston. :hug::hug::hug:

Smeegol, those bone stimulators work. I’d take him up on it. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Good evening everyone and what an emotion filled day, started out really rough chasing down documents that my medical scheme believes I never sent. And then the biggest surprise awaited me this afternoon when I checked in.

@SweetSue, thankyou kindly I most definitely will......:green_heart:

@Preston9mm, has stepped in and offered to donate a Bone Growth Stimulator to help aid me in my recovery. My head is still swimming at the enormity of what he has offered to donate to me.
I feel that I would be unable to accept this offer if i do not truthfully ask my doctor what he thinks of this offer. I will ask my doctor what he knows of this technology and present with the information regarding this Bone Growth Stimulator so he can make an informed decision.

If my doctor decides that he sees no purpose in this equipment aiding me in my recovery, I will have to decline this offer as I could not live with the guilt of accepting this gift on false pretenses and the knowledge that this can help someone in the same circumstances...

I hope that you will agree to that if it pleases you @Preston9mm ...?

Thanking you kindly
Smeegols

Good evening everyone and what an emotion filled day, started out really rough chasing down documents that my medical scheme believes I never sent. And then the biggest surprise awaited me this afternoon when I checked in.

@SweetSue, thankyou kindly I most definitely will......:green_heart:

@Preston9mm, has stepped in and offered to donate a Bone Growth Stimulator to help aid me in my recovery. My head is still swimming at the enormity of what he has offered to donate to me.
I feel that I would be unable to accept this offer if i do not truthfully ask my doctor what he thinks of this offer. I will ask my doctor what he knows of this technology and present with the information regarding this Bone Growth Stimulator so he can make an informed decision.

If my doctor decides that he sees no purpose in this equipment aiding me in my recovery, I will have to decline this offer as I could not live with the guilt of accepting this gift on false pretenses and the knowledge that this can help someone in the same circumstances...

I hope that you will agree to that if it pleases you @Preston9mm ...?

Thanking you kindly
Smeegols
Absolutely!
You just let me know and I'll get it shipped out.
-P

Pretty certain @Smeegol went under the knife today. Could y'all send some good vibes/prayers his way.
I know that feeling all too well, surgery is a scary time. Being surrounded by caring people makes all the difference in the world.
Love really can heal.

Peace out y'all!
:passitleft:
-P

Will do Preston. He’s on my mind too. :battingeyelashes: :love:

@Smeegol ,
This may give you a better idea.

This was my first 3 fusions before I had L3 fused in.
Keep in mind, your screws will not be as huge. Mine had to be "upsized" during a hardware revision because the first screws had wiggled loose.
The screw /none interface failure is famous.
Mostly.no,one needs anynof this hardware, or cadaver bone, or coral, or totanium, or electrodes.its just greedy me.padding your bill, while the ghouls sndvthe ghouls in trying get to;
Cut
Drill
Sew

Fun and very lucrative for them...your results may vary.

Ask for SPECIFICATIONS.,,,give them to a cranky engineer ...see what he thinks.
A second opinion is ...two ghouls for one..lol

Do keep a sense of humor.

Only yoga, calestenticd.healthy food. And 4.42 g thc every 2.4 days.bout.,
The pain comes and goes like an onion. As you taper to zero. Once at zero. It continues to change/ always,Lessing//
Until you stretch, work tear yourself up..this is a good thing.. then you hurt. Then you don’t. Then it moves. Onion.

The cannabis products are expensive . It’s a n agricultural products. As such the quantity and quality varies.
It’s up,to,you, the canna-chef to make the weed supply a utility product for,you.
It’s up to,you to improve the canna supply , for you, by you. To be quiet sure.

May I suggest manual spinal decompression. Wtf/ ///
1.lift your torso by your shoulder and arms off a flat,counter top. Your feet dangle .lol
It may hurt. It may feel great idk. Do,it anyway. When you get on to,your feet. That’s gonna hurt. Have some weed ASAP/

Or
2 . Suspend your body bymover head arms. Your feet dangle.. Ibid...

3. Lay on an incline. Head down. And then head up. ..it may hurt. Do it anyway.. have a weed hit asap. Have one ahead off,time. It’s fine.. get High on sativa s... an/or body high from indica ...ow hell . Mix 100 mg / 100mg indica sativa.. call to teirkish blende’... tm.... I retain all tm right..for ever.

4. Go,to,a massage parlor... figure it out yourself...lol
5. Strip,clubs will not help pain..... it doesn’t hurt pain, it will empty your wallet .... they don’t regally love you...lol
/////////////

When tapering , the faster ya go. The faster it’s ...all items in pill form,,all..stops
the near death experience stops .Period.
You,may choose to live then, a joyous,life appears to,offer benefits beyond the simple evaluations.
To many deadly thc ‘treatment’ for fear it will mess up,the medically supervised near death experience the patient is locked into. So,beneficial thc is limited or halted for a few days. Etc.

Thc gets you high so,fast ..lol almost as fast as liquor...
If you consume thc, the molecules ... well they do,there thing.. our preliminary goverment study shows that all Medicare pharmaceutical dollars would,be best spent in cannabis sativa flowerettes. //

./////
Ok the results of a long. A laboriously slow, and tedious goverment study was released this week. Of course,the uk tabloid .elsver, publisher,of,’lancet’, attacks ‘red wine’ and other alcohol limits, in the USA. I say,that’s bs, the study I read is total,bullshit and quests which USA outlets,are in cohorts with the lancet, uk, Foriegn propagandist? Good ole ‘PBS’ .. and NBC .both now foriegn controlled multinational ...media propagandist.. ..

But the real news is the correlation study just released.
The conclusion is shocking yet predictable.
Every single, 100% of the fatalities of ‘opoiods’ The past 92 years, since its inception in Berlin 1928, Bayer as[rain company made it then,

Well each and everyone started taking pills with.
An aspirin,
Further more than 66% of,the recent fatalities were taking aspirin ona regular basis.
The link between herion AND aspirin that is asprin being ‘the gateway drug; ‘Jeff session search can end ‘

You,should know that, in Berlin Bayer werks creates. Herion as an improvement on morphine. 1889.
The same firm has=d made asprin in t;he same facility, the same nasty tank, as the herion, 18,years before..

The,history is horridly calculated and predictable. Same battle,lines drawn along same tribal lines.
Some thing just can’t change./

////

OPiods addict 100% of the,peope,thatnuse them, only,the time frame is in question.
The current propaganda has changed, ‘‘tis the 20 or 30 or 50 percent of peope,with pre wired trains that are the problem..
Really..? Let’s kill,100,% then,,to be sure...

The cdc has an ad to,state this. It’s stupid.
The governor of Nevada says really stupid thing everpymfew minutes radio,and tv. Awful.
It’s all a show of,course... so,stay tuned. So cool...

420 sales start 4/16.. not sleeping has its own rewards......lol we go at dawn..no,one will be awake..
Free 1/8 to first 100 people.. I’ll be there just to see. And I’ll bet there a rip,off catch , too@

My daughter read me a chilling snippet from an analysis by a financial adviser at one of the major houses postulating how inadvisable it was for the client to persue “single bullet” cures for liver disease, in part because you shrink the patient base once you heal them.

......Also, they can’t infect new patients if you cure them, can they?

He actually made those arguments years ago and his pharmaceutical manufacturing client took his “wise” advice. After all, it’s all about the profit margin, isn’t it?

We got one over on them. We figured out the body was meant to heal and cannabis is a good fast track to homeostasis.

Knowledge is power. :battingeyelashes:

@LVMarc42 , those were excellent exercises you listed. :hug: Will they help people subjected to this maniacal technique that seems to do nothing more than create more pain find relief, or are they meant to help someone from being put through the practice in the first place?

Sue, and all.

You try to turn ‘everything ‘ into a stretch, or rep.

If you’ve been oxy dosed, your body us fucked up.
When you taper your body is less fucked up. .
When you stopped ...may as well ride the life wave by revving back all the atrophied, dead, medicated muscle, tissue, and fat.
Lose fat, sweating is great affluent.

Every can an opportunity to do 10 reps.

Need to rest lumbar? Fine recline.
Do leg strecvhth es
And leg lift to the sides.
Rest your back.work legs.

Next time.
Recline.
Stretch.
Work forearms...
you can use ‘nervous energy’thc inspirde energy to add more imaginative ..reps..
Every rep...builds new living ..meat.inside you..

Walk. It’s gonna hurt.
Do it anyway.’when life returns .
Your gonna need mobility.
If for nothing more than walking to the river,,,,
And more.
If your worried you might ..
Well need to fall to the ground ..half way..
Go ahead..it builds character..

It doubles n trbeles your ranges

After awhile you rest so mire gracefully... ..like ..rooseveltian ...

The following is a couple posts by greatwolf explaining to me his regimen for tapering off oxy using only CBD. There are no clinical trials on the efficacy of CBD to mitigate pain, and yet this is but one testimony among our membership to demonstrate that this is something we could be looking more closely at.

Bluenoser showed us what CBD isolates could do to get away from Morphine, and in this exchange we see what can be done with oxy.

Quote by greatwolf: I have been using pure CBD for over 3 years now for pain management; I have crumble that I vape in wax vaporizer and 100% pure crystal that I mix my own ejuice (I'm a former smoker, quit by using ecigs 9 years ago :yahoo:). I worked with my doctor to use CBD as an experiment first, then to replace the oxycodone I'd been taking for 4 years, before and after surgery, for pain management. My doctor understood how much I hated and feared oxy and so was willing to try alternate treatments. CBD gives virtually the same level of pain relief (20-40%), but works marginally better on painful, shooting, numbness (an unusual type of spasm) in the legs; reducing maximum episodes from 72+ hours to no more than 12. Neither work on a hypersensitive spot I have in the middle of the lower back or extends how long I can sit or walk.

As for terpene mix on any variety, I think we are going to find, over time, that it is a far more complicated topic, especially for nerve and neurological issues, but possibly all medical issues. For some, the high CBD works best, others, high THC with high CBD works, and yet others only certain varieties work. I suspect this last group may be terpene (or other chemical) related. Then there are those that require very THC with little to no CBD. This group may be impacted by short term memory loss; a temporary distraction from their pain that gives them some respite. We also cannot discount some psychosomatic effects - if they believe it is helping them it does help them. This is a very real effect and should not be discounted. As for myself and terpenes, I have not noticed an appreciable difference. A vendor I use for CBD introduced slabs with them about 18 months ago and although I tried many different ones (Tangie and Sour Lemon Diesel come to mind), I noticed no differece. Only the the strength of the CBD made a difference for me.

I was on oxy for 4 years, before and after surgery. I have a good Doctor, who understood I'd seen friends get hooked and I had a terrible fear of it. We kept it at a minimal dose and frequency, but I hated it. I hated having my mind clouded, my memory not working well. All for a minimal amount of relief (pain could still be 7 or more). When I saw news stories on cannabis bringing relief for certain conditions, I did some research (hampered by the effects of oxy). I then discussed my idea with my Doctor - that I would try CBD and see what the results were. When I had more pain relief, we began reducing and then eliminated the oxy completely over about 4 weeks, if I remember correctly (I did mention how I hated having my memory fuzzed). The CBD pain relief was virtually identical to the oxy, but at least partially because I could adjust dosage as needed. Something you can't do with opiates without risking addiction or far worse. Since which time I have become an active advocate of CBD.

The problem is, I'm not getting better, only worse. I believe if I could just exercise some (a little bit of core, or lower body yoga), I could at least stabilize or perhaps improve quality of life some. Hence my experiment to add some percentage of THC at this point. So far, for the little bit I've tried it's been mixed results. Pain relief appears to be slightly higher at night when I've vaped it, but only a little more sleep. This could be due to the fact the Blueberry I've been testing hasn't been quite ready yet. Not to mention no cure at all. But they are getting closer! Wait till you see the photos I post later today. :yahoo:

Cheers from the darkside

Sue... I can’t stay here long....

It appears ...

A slow taper...

To me ..yesterday..

Years? ... no fucking way... cruel...in effective..

Our government funded opiate withdrawal study...
..was canceled... extortion halted it..
preliminary results ;
Suggest
F...f.f.f.fast as possible
is most humane,
irrespective of long term outcome.
....controversial.....

‘My doc..tor understands’’’ ..right.

I suggest during the 42 minutes, post smoking weed.
With thevravy brisn
And euphoria
And short term memory dislocation, more bd.etc....

When your high eccerscidd. Stretch. Cook really great foid... live while you are alive .period.
Find a path to..joy

Howdy everyone, I survived the op. It all went well, no more 24hr pain ( so far ) been out of hospital 5 days now. Just taking it real easy, sticking to my excercises.

Got some FECO started today so let's see how that does.. But no heavy meds just some generic ovc meds from pharmacy. And that's about it.

Have a back brace iron man would be proud of.....

Howdy everyone, I survived the op. It all went well, no more 24hr pain ( so far ) been out of hospital 5 days now. Just taking it real easy, sticking to my excercises.

Got some FECO started today so let's see how that does.. But no heavy meds just some generic ovc meds from pharmacy. And that's about it.

Glad to here things went well for ya smeegol. Don't over due anything. Listen to your doctor

Good to have you back, and all is well.
:yahoo:

Welcome back buddy! I was wondering when we'd hear from you again.

-P

@Smeegol ......there you are. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: We were all holding our breath waiting. Lol! Glad it went well. Now do take your time healing.

Is the back brace meant to be a permanent companion?

Hiya @SweetSue and all of ya....:ciao:
Have to say you weren't the only one waiting with baited breath.....:hmmmm: My Doc only saw me bout 10min before I went lights out, and his final words were all those symptoms you are experiencing will be gone....,,,
Well he never lied ......:bravo: Most areas are back to normal apart from left leg so I've no complaints, that 24hr pain is gone. Only pain is is the site of the incision, I now know what half a Caesarian feels like.... And where they fused is sore, no heavy meds apart from anti-inflame.... Got my hands on some oil, which is dealing with my pain nicely..... And lots of laying down and reading, and excercises, so I can't complain.....:cheer:

The Brace is for the next 3 months or longer depending how I feel. Covers from mid-spine to saddle area, tighter I make it the more supportive. I wear the brace 24-7 apart from lying down and showering for a cpl min......

But chuffed to bits to be back and popping by everyones to say hi........:thanks:

Hiya @SweetSue and all of ya....:ciao:
Have to say you weren't the only one waiting with baited breath.....:hmmmm: My Doc only saw me bout 10min before I went lights out, and his final words were all those symptoms you are experiencing will be gone....,,,
Well he never lied ......:bravo: Most areas are back to normal apart from left leg so I've no complaints, that 24hr pain is gone. Only pain is is the site of the incision, I now know what half a Caesarian feels like.... And where they fused is sore, no heavy meds apart from anti-inflame.... Got my hands on some oil, which is dealing with my pain nicely..... And lots of laying down and reading, and excercises, so I can't complain.....:cheer:

The Brace is for the next 3 months or longer depending how I feel. Covers from mid-spine to saddle area, tighter I make it the more supportive. I wear the brace 24-7 apart from lying down and showering for a cpl min......

But chuffed to bits to be back and popping by everyones to say hi........:thanks:
Just glad your back with such good results. I know going in you were deteriorating quickly. Welcome welcome welcome back

Back
Top Bottom