Oppose Senate Docket SD.792

jab81

MA. VOTERS URGENT. Please ask your State Representatives and State Senators to oppose Senate Docket SD.792
This bill seeks to reverse the legalization that was voted on and passed. This bill will cancel the legalization.

Re: 420 Magazine Website News: February 2017

MA. VOTERS URGENT. Please ask your State Representatives and State Senators to oppose Senate Docket SD.792
This bill seeks to reverse the legalization that was voted on and passed. This bill will cancel the legalization.

Here is the offending bill - Bill SD.792

William N. Brownsberger is presenting it, but he didn't take very long to change his mind completely on the subject (2 weeks).

Yesterday’s Marijuana Vote – Will Brownsberger

By Will Brownsberger, on December 29th, 2016 In: Drug Policy.

As a public supporter of marijuana legalization, I look forward to supporting the full implementation of the people’s will....

....My motivation in supporting marijuana legalization is to reduce the number of ways that people can get in trouble with the criminal justice system. To be successful in that respect, the new commercial market needs to fully supplant the illegal distribution network for marijuana. If we set taxes too high, under-the-table sales will continue and we will defeat the purpose of legalization. I also feel that any unreasonable regulations on time, place or manner will contribute to continued illegal distribution.

Over the months to come, I will be a strong advocate for protecting the liberties created by the people’s November vote.

Back
Top Bottom