Optimus PrimeBuds 2nd Indoor CFL Grow

Optimus PrimeBud

Hello again everyone! Yes I am back and will be starting my new grow in 5 days. I have a new grow room a new setup and experience from my first grow. I'm ready to take this to the next level. I now know I only like sativa strains, so all the plants I am growing are sativa dominant. I will be letting a few plants grow naturally and the others I will LST. I will hover be FIMing or Toping every plant.

As off now I am growing these strains.

3 Buddha Haze
1 Purple Haze.
1 Cali Orange Bud (left over seed)
1 Trainwreck

Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest (Grow Big Nutes)
Light: (2) CFL fixtures with 4 cfls each 150w 6500k, set on timers 18/6
Using tap water thats sat out for at least 24hrs with a ph of 6.5
Panda film to keep light in and a single fan on medium

I will be starting out germinating these seeds using the paper towel method.
I will then transplant half in soil using this mix
bottom half: perlite:
middle: 50/50 mix perlite soil
top: all soil

The other half will start out in rockwool.

I hope you guys check in on my new grow, it will hopefully way way better then my first grow :hookah:

Ok my friends here we go!!! I got the light fixtures all set up with 2 more on the way and I have 3 of 6 seeds in germination. I have a good friend installing all new electrical lines to each fixture and will also be building 1 grow room box and 1 dark room box. Also to try something a bit new I will be cloning a few plants and decided to breed some so I don't have to keep buying so many seeds :)

Also I will be adding to additional seeds to the mix. 1 Auto Diesel and 1 Big Band.

Germination:
2ndgermination.JPG

Light Fixtures:
lightfixtures.JPG

Ok so its been a few days and all the seeds popped :) I planted 2 a day ago and one of them today. The two which are Cali Orange and Diesel have already broke the surface. Also I have a new pic of a temp grow room until my other room gets all the electric work finished.

Cali Orange:
11305.jpg

3796.jpg

Diesel:
2902.jpg

Temp Grow Room:
4553.jpg

Your babies are so cute! Cant wait to see how they do! :)

Thank you :welcome: I'm very excited to see them grow and become big beautiful plants. Hoping this grow will produce much more then my last one did, I figure with the help I will get and the knowledge I have obtained that these babies will be in good hands :)

Ok so what Ill be doing is having a picture update everyday or every other day while the plants are still young. This way you can see the rapid growth, or if there is something that goes wrong you might be able to help men figure out what is wrong :)

Once They get to about the 6th set of nodes I'll be taking pics once a week. Anyway here are the pics for today.

Cali Orange:
Cali1.jpg

Cali21.jpg

Diesel:
Diesel13.jpg

The new comer :yummy: BIG BUDDHA!
BigBuddha.jpg

Very nice!! Can't wait to watch these ladies explode with growth in the next few weeks!!!

Thank you :roorrip: I'm excited myself to see where this grow will take me :)

Ok so here is this mornings update, everything is moving along nicely. There is a little bit of stitch going on that I have noticed not sure why since they are only about 2" under the light, but nothing to be concerned about. I'm giving them water almost everyday not a lot but enough to keep the soil moist and will spread out the watering by weeks end so the roots really start to stretch for water and get a good grip in the soil.

Cali Orange:
cali11.jpg

cali22.jpg

Diesel:
diesel21.jpg

diesel14.jpg

Big Buhhda:
buddha2.jpg

Todays picture update :)

Cali Orange:
cali23.jpg

cali12.jpg

Diesel:
diesel15.jpg

diesel22.jpg

Big Buddha:
buddha3.jpg

Group Shot:
group71.jpg

Alright some more photos :) These girls just got feed this morning and are looking happy and healthy.

Cali:
Cali4.jpg

Diesel:
Diesel16.jpg

Buddha:
Buddha4.jpg

Ok so I have a question for you guys I remember seeing something like this before, but can't remember exactly what it is.

Almost everyday I notice the leaves on all the plants are pointing straight up. Does this just mean they're searching for light? Also does anyone know when its ok to start adding molasses into the water feeding?

So the seedlings are looking good right now, sadly 1 of the seeds i have been germinating didn't make it :( But thats ok there a plenty more to keep everything going.

Here are your pics for the day.

Cali Orange:
cali13.jpg

cali24.jpg

Diesel:
diesel17.jpg

diesel23.jpg

Buddha:
buddha11.jpg

buddha5.jpg

Hey TN! Just saw you started a new journal and you're off to a great start, at that! :welldone:

Congrat's on the growroom upgrade! I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of there :)

Hey TN! Just saw you started a new journal and you're off to a great start, at that! :welldone:

Congrat's on the growroom upgrade! I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of there :)

Thanks Krip, yeah I'm finally on my second grow and very excited about it. It has already started off much better then my last inexperienced grow lol. Hope you stop by time to time and see how the girls are doing.

Ok so here we go with some more photos :) Looks like Cali Orange and Diesel are working on there 3rd nodes and Buddha is working on her 2nd.

Cali Orange:
cali25.jpg

cali5.jpg

Diesel:
diesel18.jpg

Buddha:
buddha12.jpg

buddha6.jpg

Ok so here is todays picture update. Some news though, the buddha plant got to close to the light and burnt a few leaves, I have also noticed that the buddha strain itself is not that strong, I have already lost one but there is another on the way and they might just surprise me. Cali Orange is the strongest so far with diesel in second, Diesel is healthy but not as big as I wish she was.

Cali:
Cali14.jpg

cali26.jpg

Diesel:
diesel19.jpg

Buddha:
buddha7.jpg

Ok here is todays update. Everything is going well, seems like big buddha has recovered already and also I have another seed in soil (big buddha) hoping she will pop up in the next day or two.

Cali Orange:
cali27.jpg

Cali6.jpg

Diesel:
diesel20.jpg

diesel24.jpg

Buddha:
buddha21.jpg

buddha8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom