Orange Crush (With smoke report)

MrGrunge

dsmor180-1-2-09-orange-crush-001.JPG

Ok, so this weekend a buddy of mine picked up a quarter of Orange Crush, and it was a very interesting experience to say the least. First off, the smell is amazing: very sweet and citrusy with a bit of skunk to it. The bud itself was very soft and fluffy (I really wanted a bean-bag chair full of this stuff...) Taste-wise, it definitely had a bit of an orange zing to it, but MAN is that smoke harsh. After a unusually large bong rip, I nearly passed out after coughing so hard...but man was I feeling good after I recovered :roorrip: I really wanted to try it from a vaporizer, but it's not exactly the best tool for a social toke. Anyway, the high was pretty unusual. Maybe it was just because I was woozy after my coughing incident (or the fact that I had been high for about 12 hours by that point), but it was one of the trippiest strains I've come across. Every time I closed my eyes, I would completely zone out and start having some strange hallucinations. In any case, it was definitely fun.

Anyone else have experience with this strain?

I don't know if I have experience or not. :/ That sounds much like the OC I'm grew, except I'm now told it's actually Orange Cream. I hate it when stoners mix up clones (lol). Now I don't know what to believe. Maybe he was right the first time. <shrug>

I will say though, yours looks a bit denser than my average. An ounce of mine had to be gently packed a bit to fit in a 1 quart wide mouth jar.

That's a very nice picture too.

Thanks for the report.

:peace:

Looks exactly like the stuff I smoked out of a bong down in Newport, RI. We used Orange Crush soda instead of water. I dont remember anything after that except waking up on a beach about 10 miles from my car. Beautiful pic, brings back memories of forgetting.

The OC I smoked recently was smooth and had a great orange taste, amazing stuff.

Haha I had some Orange Crush recently too! Only i used ice in the bong and didn't feel a thing... till about 5 minutes later when i was rolling around laughing at Chris Rock. Dang, and after a 6 month tolerance break it really knocked me out!

Back
Top Bottom