Orange hairs white tips?

TheRza

ok well my plant is 1 week into flowering i kept this plant in veg for over 3 months and its about almost 4 feet tall and is one week into flowering now i noticed a orange hair coming out on one of the "nodes" and i looked at the tip of the hair and its white. so half is orange and the tip is white then i noticed abunch of hairs forming from white to orange color now im wondering i got about another 5-6 weeks before its done flowering when do i start seeing buds it doenst really smell either like if i touched the plant and smelled my fingers it smells like skunk but i dunno :cool:

Yeah dude you still have quite a while. The actual clustered buds should begin in the next 5-10 days, at that point pretty much just at the tips of branches, then they will develop and grow from there. And I'd say more than 5-6 weeks more like 7-10.

oh yea and you guys said the plant would stink hella well all my friends and people that have grown for years said one plant will not stink as much like you wont even notice it and when its sealed shut in my closest it will be hard to smell it i almost sold this plant for $100 dollars good thing i didnt ; )

Back
Top Bottom