Orange spider on my leaves eating them

Bayarea420

Help someone I need to know what I can do to get rid of this pest. I barely transplanted 3 plants that were rootbound in the ground but I started to notice my leaves looked bitten. So I started inspecting today and I notice a orange spider I thought spider mites where yellow white. This is some bs I feel like taking them out of the ground and placing them I'm a pot instead. But I already have the pest what can I do and I spend some money on that soil mix I don't want to waste it.and what kind of pest is this I just saw it with my 30x magnifying lens.

Re: Orange spider on my leaves eating them.

LEAF_BIT.jpg
PEST_3.jpg
PEST_2.jpg

Damm thanks for letting me know.. I have some chemical I bought in the hydro store for spider mites but it doesn't seem to work for this what can I do to remove this pest?

Ok thank you for letting me know.. I just added soap soaked it and the leaves... Another question tho can I add soap to my nutrients for feeding or not.

Ok cool well I spray with soap and water but couldn't get all the spots so I decided to buy 2500 ladybugs and released them they work preety good of coufse some will leave and most did but some stayed since theirs a lot of food. Thanks ill keep spraying with soap to as you said it helps.

just a few general notes: non-systemic spray solutions need to actually contact the pest which typically requires full plant saturation... multiple applications will be necessary to ensure that you hit all of bugs and their offspring... yes, a dish soap solution may be used to control pests... there are some industrial sprays, but they are essentially poison and should be avoided... if you want something stronger than dish soap, i developed a solution that i successfully used to kill spider mites on common house plants (corn plant, hoya, philodendron, etc)... 50/50 mix of water and rubbing alcohol (95% Ethanol Anhydrous)... i typically soak the plant with the solution; allow it to sit for a few minutes; rinse with plain water; and repeat every 3 or 4 days over 2 weeks... i have not tried it on cannabis, so i do not know how groovy grows may react to an alcohol bath... my house plants handled the 50/50 solution quite well, but it may be too strong for cannabis??? perhaps a weaker solution??? GL

Back
Top Bottom