Order arrived, but help! What to grow first?

What do I grow first??

• White Widow

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Black Sugar

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Fuel D. oG

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Chucklesmoke

So excited to be able to have some feminized seeds for once in my life. Wasn't an option back in the day.. well, there was Marc Emery, but it was sending checks and crossing borders, planes and speedboats. A while wild thing.. but now click bang boom, seeds at my door!

The problem, I'm a teeny tiny grower guy with a teeny tiny tent. 2 plant Max. For that reason, I'd like to grow the same strain... Thoughts, concerns, and any luck or lack there of y'all may have had would be awesome to hear about. Cheers!

I cast my vote for White Widow and that's because I like the soaring sativa high. I have a small WW grow going now in a 2'x3'. One plant 24" tall with a 22"x26" footprint. You can check my grow journal (link in sig) and I posted some pics from Saturday which was the last day of week 8 flower.

I cast my vote for White Widow and that's because I like the soaring sativa high. I have a small WW grow going now in a 2'x3'. One plant 24" tall with a 22"x26" footprint. You can check my grow journal (link in sig) and I posted some pics from Saturday which was the last day of week 8 flower.
I will definitely check it out! I heard the White Widow is an amazing plant. Kinda what I was leaning toward going first:lot-o-toke:

Well, despite the comments overwhelmingly pointing towards the WW, the votes are in, the seeds are all happy in a warm damp blanket. Journal coming soon as I'm getting close to wrapping up my current grow. Thanks for playing and your input!!

Screenshot_20210824-221644__01.jpg

IMG_20210824_222558__01.jpg

IMG_20210824_222515__01__01__01.jpg

So excited to be able to have some feminized seeds for once in my life. Wasn't an option back in the day.. well, there was Marc Emery, but it was sending checks and crossing borders, planes and speedboats. A while wild thing.. but now click bang boom, seeds at my door!

The problem, I'm a teeny tiny grower guy with a teeny tiny tent. 2 plant Max. For that reason, I'd like to grow the same strain... Thoughts, concerns, and any luck or lack there of y'all may have had would be awesome to hear about. Cheers!
Would like to see the black sugar sounds pretty nice

Tiny space, small pots? Me too

Had Black Sugar Rose once. I received autos and had a hard time with Delicious Seeds. I don't do business with them any more. If yours are anything close to what I had you will like it alot

Tiny space, small pots? Me too
The struggle is real!! The Sativa I got going now has maxed my space out. Hoping these guys stay on the small side!!

Back
Top Bottom