Order from Seedsman

Hoping this is the correct place for this...
I placed an order on Dec 26th with Seedsman, received email notifications.
Have yet to receive a notification of shipping.
Is this normal for them to take a while to send out?
I do understand the holidays in there as well so that could cause a delay..
Anyway, thanks for looking!

Most of my seeds come from Seedsman's Seeds. Normally take 21 to 30 days to receive, they say 25 days. Give it that amt of time then contact customer service, they will resend, if you chose that option.
Two orders ago, which I place in late October, they did not arrive by the end of Nov. and when I contacted them the requested I give it a few more days. Well the order did not come so I contacted them, I had requested and paid for stealth shipping, they resent the order and it got here in 7 days, it was not stealth shipping. Got that order in early December. In March of the next year I go a package and it was the original order, have no idea where in the hell it had been but it had not tried to be opened and everything was there. I let them know and they said that had happened before and enjoy the seeds.
That screwed up that falls grow as I planned to do a 5 plant vertical grow, but ended up having to plant some of their freebies as that was all I had. One White Widow, don't remember the breeder, and one Super Citrus Haze from Seedsman breeders.
The WW was what I expected, short, multi buds and ok quality, the SCH was outstanding both in growth and quality. Great flavor, super aroma, and an outstanding high. Got 6 zips off the WW and almost 10 zips of smokable buds from the SCH.
Give them time, they are IMHO one of the best seed companies out there.

GR
The WW
20170410_152550 (2).jpg
The Super Citrus Haze
20170415_093815 (2).jpg

@Jackalope this was a CKS NL auto. She was messed up since day one, her first true leaves were whacked out and she looked like crap...like she was stuck somewhere between veg and bloom. I left her as long as I could till the tricomes got cloudy then cut her.

This was the second time I left a shitty plant because I wanted to see if it would improve. Never again. If she's messed up from the start there is no cure and surely not worth taking up space and light for something that wont yield. Id rather crack another seed from now on and just have a plant finish a few weeks later with some good bud.

In his book Cervantes lays out the genetic over under odds you get with regular, fem, auto fem and reg auto seeds. Looking at his numbers its a 50/50 crapshoot...which is a totally unhelpful bit of information I suppose.

My first attempt at buying seeds was for CKS (who is no longer a sponsor) : not helpful, limited inventory (like 20 strains??) and they got a lot of flak here for shitty customer service. I asked around and found @SeedsMan and have since exclusively ordered and had the luck to also win a prize from one of the many contests they sponsor here. They have hundreds of strains to choose from and also accept cc. That they have someone here helping members is priceless...
Update!!! Just got notice that my seeds shipped!!

@SeedsMan...awesome customer service.

I ordered my current seed from cks. No issues, and only took a few days to arrive. Mind you I'm only one province away from them.
007, glad you got yours incoming! I was a few days behind so hopefully I hear something soon.

don't know if you can help. I have purchased seeds from Seedsman a couple of times with no problem. Yesterday I was trying to place and order and there were issues with my card being processed. I tried a second card with no luck. Within minutes of trying the second card I got a call from the fraud dept at my bank. Someone must have hacked the site. I had not used this card anywhere else in ages and three transactions were attempted using my card within minutes. So i had to have a card cancelled and I don't trust the site to place anymore orders. I still want the seeds but this is not good and is an inconvenience to say the least.

don't know if you can help. I have purchased seeds from Seedsman a couple of times with no problem. Yesterday I was trying to place and order and there were issues with my card being processed. I tried a second card with no luck. Within minutes of trying the second card I got a call from the fraud dept at my bank. Someone must have hacked the site. I had not used this card anywhere else in ages and three transactions were attempted using my card within minutes. So i had to have a card cancelled and I don't trust the site to place anymore orders. I still want the seeds but this is not good and is an inconvenience to say the least.
Likely they thought YOUR Seedsman purchase (attempt) was the fraudulent transaction. Probably why it didn't work for you. It's an issue with your bank, not @SeedsMan . I've used my cc with them many times...as have others here.

Likely they thought YOUR Seedsman purchase (attempt) was the fraudulent transaction. Probably why it didn't work for you. It's an issue with your bank, not @SeedsMan . I've used my cc with them many times...as have others here.
I have used the same card with them before with not issues. The second card info was used for three online transactions in China with in minutes of my entering the data. The fraud dept from my bank identified the companies and put a hold on the transactions. This was not a problem with my bank. I was getting odd messages when I ran the first card but it was not declined instead it was a gate way issue I didn't write down the message

Likely they thought YOUR Seedsman purchase (attempt) was the fraudulent transaction. Probably why it didn't work for you.

Especially if the seller happens to be using some sort of clandestine billing method - for example, some random business located in the PRC - so as to not light up the "person trying to purchase dope stuff" alarm :rolleyes: . Double (or triple) that if you tried multiple times and the actual billing entity uses some kind of random information generator to produce fake company data instead of using an actual existing business (which could easily become known and produce a [/FAIL] for the seedbank.

EDIT: The practice of using third-party billers/randomizers in order to circumvent (primarily US) banking / credit card rules is certainly not unheard of. Remember all the news stories about the domestic legal and quasi-legal businesses in the industry that have to deal strictly in cash because they can't even find banks who'll let them set up payroll and other business accounts.

Just out of curiosity, were these "fraudulent" purchase attempts something like someone trying to buy a new car? Or... you know... coincidentally for some product/service that just happened to be the exact amount you were being charged for your seed order?

Did u contact them?

I'd be sure to do that so they know what may have happened

Do I hear a call for @SeedsMan , lol?

I have used the same card with them before with not issues. The second card info was used for three online transactions in China with in minutes of my entering the data. The fraud dept from my bank identified the companies and put a hold on the transactions. This was not a problem with my bank. I was getting odd messages when I ran the first card but it was not declined instead it was a gate way issue I didn't write down the message

Did u contact them?

I'd be sure to do that so they know what may have happened

I recently had the same issue. My card was declined, and got a call from the fraud department. I reached out to seedman, and let them know. I was hoping my computer or iPad wasn't hacked, something like that. Turns out, they do use multiple companies, so you could see a charge from China. And with the currency adjustment, the charge will vary from your actual order. My order was something like $205, and the charge denied was $215. They were very quick to respond to my questions, and put my mind at ease.
So, the trick is, call your card provider first, and let them know you'll be charging a few international purchases.

Yer my card got blocked once and it was a the bank doing it cos it was a overseas tramsaction. Told them to allow the transaction and it worked :D
Love me some seedsman! Got a fair few of their strains running as we speak and just dropped 7 more lol.

I ordered from SeedsMan during the holidays as well. The fine print said 25 days. And that the holidays my slow things down.
The online tracking and shit doesn't work to good for keeping track.
I got my order and am happy.
Just make sure you give these guys the 25 days.

Back
Top Bottom