ordering beans online?

fringe50

afternoon
I have a question/questions, I've never ordered beans online, and I'm not sure I like using my card, actually it got rejected by one of the bean banks here. I do know why it didn't make, cause my financial co. called me and asked if I had tried to a purchase from this outfit and I said yes, but was rejected for some reason, anyway I got that all straightened out , my financial co. wanted to know too much info, and I didn't care for that set-up.,,SO
what to do....
I was just thinking of asking them (bean banks) to send me a order form and i'll just send in $$$ and be done with it ... :thumb: ugh...lol I did read on that Co's site that they say you can print one of ''their'' forms, but, I do not have a printer, so, I'm SOL....lol

I guess I'm asking do any of these bean banks , if I email and request a order form, will they send one to me?
I sent a email to herbies this morning , just waiting to hear back.

any and all advice is appreciated........:Namaste:

wow that was long winded....lol...sorry

be well

fringe50

Re: ordering beans online......?

ummmm maybe I have this in the wrong sub-forum

if so, just say so and i'll have someone shut this post down...

what sayh the members

fringe50

I could recommend a great seed bank in Canada, but they aren't a sponsor here and so the post will be deleted if I mention their name.

I could recommend a great seed bank in Canada, but they aren't a sponsor here and so the post will be deleted if I mention their name.

This is not entirely true. You can still mention other vendors as long as it is not a site that has been banned in the past.

afternoon

thanx for the responses ...:Namaste:

green caper ,if you choose, I sure would like to have the name of the ''bean bank'' you spoke of, if your not comfortable, no worries

thanx for the replys

be well

fringe50

afternoon

thanx for the responses ...:Namaste:

green caper ,if you choose, I sure would like to have the name of the ''bean bank'' you spoke of, if your not comfortable, no worries

thanx for the replys

be well

fringe50

Most seedbanks will take cash and money orders. In the past, with a variety of seedbanks, I've gotten the order straightened out via email then printed it out wherever I could find a printer and sent along with the MO. I have also done cash, and once just estimated the total cost and just wrote it out and mailed it in blind, on faith, on a smaller order. All worked fine. Through Seedsman, my last order, I purchased some Bitcoin, which was a real can of worms, but once I finally got the coin it was So easy to use. Seedsman (who I can totally vouch for) also takes money orders (international for me they are in the EU) and cash. And bank transfers. I think a good seedbank will be happy to accommodate you and it won't be a problem if you don't have the piece of paper. Just set up an order and get an order number and send the money order. All is possible, just choose a good seedbank.

Mornin..

Thank you both for all the tips :passitleft: much appreciated. I did go a look at both the sites, wow what a variety...lol it's all about choices... I do the outdoor and all organic, and I have a good luck with the two types I tried bubblegum and swisscheese , but I still had a little bud-rot ,(lost 1.5), but still did fine with only 2 of them... I do need them to be done between mid Sept and 1st of Oct . So that is my quest...
So I must say thank you again for all the great info and guidance ....... :passitleft::cheesygrinsmiley::Namaste:

Best of luck with your grows this season

I'll let ha's know how things work out

Be well

Fringe50

go to seedmine. and steve tuck has lots of short videos. he does not like organic. neither do i. why? well, all the boxed/bagged organic stuff, like the meals, kelps, etc, is useless to the plants, for it is not composted, and takes a good two years, to properly compost stuff, to get it broken down, so the plant can use it. on top of this, the non organic, is not poison. but, what it is, is readily available to the plant. organic is great, if the compost is broken down. but, in the majority of cases, i do not beleive it is. every time i tried it, i burnt my plants. i have never seriously harmed my plants, with bottled nutes. the epa does not allow poison anymore. and, its way out of control, it needs to have its powers cut in half. they only thing it causes, is loss of jobs, anymore. perhaps one of those barrels on the stand, that a person can roll over, would be a good way, of speeding up the decomposition of compost. just my two cents worth. it took me some research, but the organic thing is a bit over hyped. yes. as far as seeds go, its a big, big world. check out jordanoftheislands. also, sannies. nirvana. herbies. best wishes!

I have placed multiple orders to the single seed center.never had issue.first time I used debit card I had to call bank tell them I was making overseas purchase an NVR had issue since.but they take western union,bank transfer,check by phone,money orders.every order has taken 10 days on dot.I ordered from herrbies I think it took 32 days.hope this helped

i have had nothing but great results, ordering from bernies. They are a resale outfit, and, add 14.00 to the cost of the beans, should you have ordered from the breeders. but, i have had problems ordering from breeders. the latest, was from joti. order says its complete. but, they never charged my card, and, nothing came in the mail. its been 20 days.. i usually get my shipments from bernies, in five working days. just my two cents. but, id rather spend 14.00 more, for real SERVICE.

Back
Top Bottom