OregonGrow's Secret Magical Garden Supersoil Scrog Outdoor 2014

OregonGrows

We've started our outdoor season about a month ago but I have just now gotten around to making a blog of it. Welcome to our Secret Magical Gardaen!

We built a greenhouse out of 20ft sections of pvc, so our dimensions are about 6 ft tall, 14ft long, and 10ft wide. We used two layers of 5-10% shade cloth, so our greenhouse is 10-20% shaded from the sun. Its a white fabric, really cheap. Got an entire 200ft roll at the garden store for $60. Its still super bright inside, and I still have to wear sunglasses. This fabric keeps out prying eyes and turns heavy rains into a light mist on the plants. As the plants get smellier, we will probably add plastic and a carbon filter since we are in a residential neighborhood, albeit on the edge of town. We get about 5 hours of direct sunlight. Heres some progress pictures:
22229.JPG
0011842.JPG
08823.JPG

Our supersoil was based on subs recipe but a little different. Our base was 1/3 (1 yard) reused aurora 707 soil from chopped down indoor pants. Here's some ingredients for aurora soil: Lignite, coco fiber, perlite, pumice, compost, peat moss, bone meal, bat guano, kelp meal, greensand, soybean meal, leonardite, k-mag, glacial rock dust, alfalfa meal, oyster shell flour, earthworm castings and mycorrhizae.
We also used 2/3 (2 yards) of organic potting soil (with bat guano) from the local forest products store for about $40. To that we added the following amendments:
25lbs worm casting
10lbs of perlite (2 yards of soil had no perlite)
Down to Earth brand 5lb boxes of:
Oyster Shell
Crab Meal
Bone Meal
Blood meal
Fish bone meal

We also used about 1 cup of granular humic acids and and 1 cup of epson salts. All this was mixed together and covered for 1 month.

There was also one special ingredient that I wont willingly give :) However, it can be attained from a local farmer, should you decide to research it. It's stinky, and worms love it.
015582.JPG

We have (in order) a Cheesequake 3 (cheesiest), a cheesequake 2 (fruity) in a 15 gallon pot, Marionberry pheno B, Mickey Kush, a purple Timewreck, and a Jiillybean.
0091069.JPG
013703.JPG
010981.JPG
0081197.JPG
012768.JPG
011844.JPG

Thanks for looking! This is our first outdoor grow! We also have a link to our thread for our indoor LED grow in our signature.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom